N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC00120.jpg

Shit. Its done this 4 times today on Crackdown.

I guess my 360 is fucked? :(

EDIT: its not just Crackdown, same just happend with Gears of War. Fantastic

Just to clarify, the games are also crashing, not just artifacting.

That looks bad Jordan, just as some good games like... oh, I dont know... WORMS are coming out soon :).

worms are, worms IS coming out soon . . . hmmmm i dunno

why am i the only person with a 360 not at all excited about worms for fucking XBLA?

DSC00120.jpg

EDIT: its not just Crackdown, same just happend with Gears of War. Fantastic.

I noticed that happening on Crackdown very slightly, nowhere near that disruptive, in the darker areas...but I haven't noticed it in any other games...

why am i the only person with a 360 not at all excited about worms for fucking XBLA?

You aren't...

If they just put the "worm select" option in..and gave me a good reason about why they have to take most of the cool weapons out (because I am not accepting the OLD 50mb limit as a good reason!) then I would buy this.

As for them releasing weapon pack, I don't want to pay extra for something that should be in the game...LAME!!

DSC00120.jpg

You gonna have to buy a new one? or have they done something with the warrentys?

DSC00120.jpg

*Welcomes Jordan to the club* Same thing happened to me mate. You don't get the red lights do you? I was just getting that happen every so often, then it just kept happening on the start up screen whenever I switched it on.

As for Worms, I want it because I like Worms.

Guest Stefkov

I take back my previous statement.

Now it is can anyone defeat the boss on 1-4? Theres nothing to stand on, the fountain has to do something, it just charges atme and does its annoying grab you and hit you.

I couldn't give 2 shits about Worms. Its a hyped up, awful version.

Worms Armeggeddon plz.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. They've taken out some of the best things about it and are trying to make you pay for them later on. The game will be over-priced right from the word go. You can get Worms 2 and Armaggedon for £5 together.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. They've taken out some of the best things about it and are trying to make you pay for them later on. The game will be over-priced right from the word go. You can get Worms 2 and Armaggedon for £5 together.

Same as Lumines then. Which I also paid for. They've also said that there will be free downloads as well as premium unlike Lumines.

But its in HD, on XBL and there is achievements.

Why I want it. Don't mind paying for it.

Has anyone else got an american account and checked out the Video Marketplace? Theres loads of recent 2006 films in HD and loads of TV shows. They even have the old South Park movie now :-0. Can't wait until it comes over here, if it ever does.

Oh and I'm downloading a Shrek The Third trailer in HD, Shreks funny as hell. DONKEY!