N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Guest Stefkov

The first time I came up to that point me and my bro were trying to shoot them all, then we ran out of time and it was fun to watch the cutscene. When we did Hardcore, I just pegged it.

I would have liked to join this session, but I'm working Ukrainian New Years.

AFter the small reviews on here about Lost Planet I may just go and get it.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I enjoyed the last level, short but took a while to complete with those wretches that blow up.

I just watched the gametrailers Blue Dragon video and it looks really good, but I'm not sure onthe fighting scheme. I'll just have to get it and find out what it's like.

I enjoyed the last level, short but took a while to complete with those wretches that blow up.

I just watched the gametrailers Blue Dragon video and it looks really good, but I'm not sure onthe fighting scheme. I'll just have to get it and find out what it's like.

That has to be my most anticipated title for the 360, including HALO 3 ( will change when more is shown ) Everything about it just looks like a classic RPG and I cannot wait to play it. I may have to pick the soundtrack up aswell as its awesome.

Just did the first level of Lost Planet but have no new comments about it as I had already played that level on the demo, saying that it did seem easier than the demo.

Good man. Now enjoy the short but great last level of the game.

I actually thought the last level was a let down after the rest of the game.

I'm still up for a game probably, unless I go out and pick up Lost Planet, which I kinda hope I don't. I wont like it. I know I wont.

Absolutely hated GRAW 1 at first, then when I got to grips with it all, I was addicted. Completed it twice, once on normal, once on hard.

I'll be buying it for the single player, as I absolutely hate multiplayer GRAW with a passion. (It feels clunky and fucked up)

Im enjoying Lost Planet even though it seems like it is going to be really short. Im on chapter 6 now so im halfway through it. I took the Worm boss down, hes was a right SOB the Moth on the other hand was stupidly easy.

Just tried the online mode and only managed to get 1 kill in a 10 min game :grin: Looks like some practice is in order if I am to go up levels. Saying that with my 1 kill I went up 4 levels which isnt too bad. Also I like the fact that you can increase your level as it never decreases no matter how bad you do.

Then I will buckle when Final Fantasy XII comes out. I at least hope to get Zelda and Gears done by then. But I'm stuck on Gears.

The bit where you leave the house and got to get to the APC in thirty seconds. How the hell, I rush myself and get killed. I take my time and don't have enough time. Any tactics lads?

Get behind the boomers but dont activate the emergance hole. Then either kill the boomers to activate it and run/kill. or just leg it.

Im enjoying Lost Planet even though it seems like it is going to be really short. Im on chapter 6 now so im halfway through it. I took the Worm boss down, hes was a right SOB the Moth on the other hand was stupidly easy.

Just tried the online mode and only managed to get 1 kill in a 10 min game :grin: Looks like some practice is in order if I am to go up levels. Saying that with my 1 kill I went up 4 levels which isnt too bad. Also I like the fact that you can increase your level as it never decreases no matter how bad you do.

It is pretty short, I finished it yesterday. It never gave me the moth hunter achievement though.

Just won my first online game, now up to level 16.

I played a few more games and got to level 10, still aint won a match yet.

Did you kill the Moth flying around level 5 at the beginning? Alot of people are thinking you get the achievement for killing the end of level boss on level 4 and are mixing it up with the real target. This moth you dont have to kill as its just flying around so you can just run past it and miss it, kind of like the Worm.