Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

my 360 did it again, went to watch a DVD late last night (the shawshank redemtion) and about 20 mins in it froze, so i had to get out of bed turn it off and back on and fast forward to my place in the film, 30 mins later it done it again, so i did the same, then another 15 mins and it happened again!!!!

i got a big fucked off shall we say and i had to plug in my PS2 just to finish watching the film.

its anoying me but i'm not prepard to ring M$ yet-i NEED my 360. poo.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you get loads of negative feedback does anything happen?

Also

Just a quick reminder of people to put good rep for each other, i think theres a few on my list i aint done that for, i will today,if everyone could do the same that would be good

:kiss:

if you get loads of negative feedback does anything happen?

All that happens is that your Rep stars will eventually start to go down.

My 360 has been freezing like mad lately. It started when I was playing N3 and it has done it a couple of times on DR. It goes to load and starts making a clicking noise then it says the disc is unreadable. I will just wait for the dreaded 3 red lights of doom then send it back. Im still waiting for it to knack up completely when PSU arrives.

All that happens is that your Rep stars will eventually start to go down.

My 360 has been freezing like mad lately. It started when I was playing N3 and it has done it a couple of times on DR. It goes to load and starts making a clicking noise then it says the disc is unreadable. I will just wait for the dreaded 3 red lights of doom then send it back. Im still waiting for it to knack up completely when PSU arrives.

I heard you got a temp ban from Xbox live if you got loads...

You can get bad rep for 'leaving early' loads of poo-heads give me bad rep because i left in the middle of the game. I got a really abusive voice message once..... i think they said i was a shit and they were really frustrated - this was on prey - where people have to finish the game to get the ranking/achievment - I think that was the reason

Graw was canny bad last night... friendly fire:shakehead

im up for PDZ

Damn Carlito, everytime I get up there I get shot at, surely theres an easy way I had the Katana and lost it out side just disappeared

That happened to me, as I went i to help brad i lost my Katana, sledgehammer, a baseball bat and a plank of wood. i onylh ad the gun left. I was cheesed.

Damn the save system isnt nice. Last night i played i and got up to helping brad, i got all the way o the old man cutscene, and i had 3 people with me though, one was that spained ankle woman so you have to carry her, and the two others were those bthat barricaded themselves in the jewlery shop. So ive got them all and go to the old man, then i can get to theplace where i take to save them, because the shutter is closed. so i had to run back with to the way i came in through the field. And then it turns 6 oclock meaning all the zombies have red eyes.I run back to the door, but the guys kept getting stuck so i ha to drop the woman and help, mkaing me have 1 bit of health left, then i go outside and those fricking 3 convict peopel are there. so i run and they wernt anywhere, i et close to the other door and they are there and i get shot, so now i have to start from basically the begining again.

Themes? there are a few free ones, or create ur own with piccies. How do you kill the convicts on the jeep?

Heres what to do if you aint got the Mega Buster yet.

Go get the SMG which is in the fountain in Al Fresca area. This will kill the gunner easily. After you kill them all get in the jeep for the achievement. You now have the gun of the back of the jeep and I suggest you do this with its limited ammo.

Go to the gun shop ( very top of the map ) to fight Cleatus. As soon as the fight starts run out of the shop and kill the zombies around you. Next just aim through the open door and fire at Cleatus to bring him down very easily. With him out of the way you will have a great supply of Shotguns and Sniper Rifles at your disposal.

With a SMG, just finished DR, i got the ending where i didnt do all the cases and met the chopper, gonna restart my last save and not meet the chopper and get the other ending/achivment.

Where do you meet the chopper, I did all the cases and was waiting slap bang in the middle of the helipad you where start at 12pm and I got the ending where the chopper pilot can't see you.

Where do you meet the chopper, I did all the cases and was waiting slap bang in the middle of the helipad you where start at 12pm and I got the ending where the chopper pilot can't see you.

Did you go see Isabella at 10am before you went to the helipad? If not then I dont think you can get the real ending.

damn it!!! thats the second time ive died after doing so much now!

At least now i can save maybe 3 more people instead of the one.

I did the same thing as i said above in another post, and again i died.

Its really annoying me i know i should save but im not near one.

I actually got that woman with the ankle problem, and took her all the way back to the warehouse, took a while. And i killed the psychopath on the back of the jeep with a pistol. Its all i had so i kept shooting, and got him, then i took the big gun and shot the other two, i didnt know about the jeep stealing. I didnt save the other two people who id tried to save in my last post, they dies, which was annoying.

I must say this is the best annoying game i've played.

Has anyone else tried to save like everyone? or are people just doing the main quest first then going back after to save the others and getting the achievements for saving etc later? Think i might just do that.

Another question, for the Main story cases, i got to the troublesome.... one and the arrow wasnt im sure poitin the right wya, i got to the entrance of the mall, went up the stairs, and went through a door to the warehouse i think, and there were loads !! of zombies, which made me die. I'm gonna have to check gamefaqs or something.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!