N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on getting a 360 ZeldaFreak I will add you to my friendslist sometime today, hopefully we can get a decent game of PDZ going sometime.

Takeo im still laughing at the whole Hero of Time birthday mix up :grin:

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH at least you enjoyed it :p

I think you mean Oblivion AND Burnout. Still don't think Burnout Revenge is as good as Burnout 2.

Check it out ppl 1205 gamerpoints. Thats a few more than you isn't it Takeo? I need to brag before I get my arse kicked at PDZ tomorrow.

Burnout 3 has been the best so far IMO.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i hate you!!! im gonna get kameo (or somat better if its for an okay price-trading in Resi DS) then you'll be laughing on the other side of your face!!!

*sings* Anything you can do i can do betterrrr, i can do anything beterrr than you :p

hehe

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH at least you enjoyed it :p

Burnout 3 has been the best so far IMO.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i hate you!!! im gonna get kameo (or somat better if its for an okay price-trading in Resi DS) then you'll be laughing on the other side of your face!!!

*sings* Anything you can do i can do betterrrr, i can do anything beterrr than you :p

hehe

Anyone could buy more games :p

Guest Stefkov

Ive decided to get burout sometime. i need a good drving game where i can take someone out, and i think a night where all us r-e'ers just go onto burnou and take out each other would be fun.

just been having a lookie around the city center at what bundles shops do..and looks like gamestations bundle is most appealing.

I had a chat with guy in GAME bout test drive unlimited and asked if a price drop is rumoured for the premium and he said no..BUT..the bundles will prob be cheaper closer to xmas :D awesome

the bundle in game was pretty good as well

will ave to think bout when to get it now

Guest Stefkov

I was playing the Test Drive unlimited demo and i reallly dont like it. he controls are really iffy.

The bike controls got me, and relaly annoyed me. I think ill have to pass on that one. even though it sounds awesome how you can drive in the same place as peopel online, and then meet up with them at a certain point and race them or something.

but i dont like it. oh well ill just get burnout.anyone know where ican get it really cheap? as i want to get Dead rising in september, and im trading in lara croftfor it. so ive got enough money for that.

I was playing the Test Drive unlimited demo and i reallly dont like it. he controls are really iffy.

The bike controls got me, and relaly annoyed me. I think ill have to pass on that one. even though it sounds awesome how you can drive in the same place as peopel online, and then meet up with them at a certain point and race them or something.

but i dont like it. oh well ill just get burnout.anyone know where ican get it really cheap? as i want to get Dead rising in september, and im trading in lara croftfor it. so ive got enough money for that.

im going to try and finish Kameo and Tomb Raider for a couple weeks after Dead Rising comes out to trade in to get it OR i might get Enchanted Arms i really dont know lol

Anyone could buy more games :p

true, but Kameo's only 20 and i traded in Resi DS for it so it ended up only costing me a fiver :D

plus a couple people have said its frustrating but good so why not.

I SHALL BEAT YOUR SCORE!!!!!

and im not gunna get another game for a while now-stupid Uni will suck all my money up :(

just been having a lookie around the city center at what bundles shops do..and looks like gamestations bundle is most appealing.

I had a chat with guy in GAME bout test drive unlimited and asked if a price drop is rumoured for the premium and he said no..BUT..the bundles will prob be cheaper closer to xmas :D awesome

the bundle in game was pretty good as well

will ave to think bout when to get it now

i'd recomend getting it ASAP lol

just because its worth the money, unless your waiting to have enough money for Wii and that i dont see the point in prolonging your absitenance from next gen.

JUMP IN! :p

why on earth is Lumine Live! being advertised for this wednesday when its not even got a confirmed release date?

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/community/calendar/week3.htm

BLOODY MICROSOFT!!!

Where is Kameo £20 I saw it at £39.99 and I think £25.99 preowned.

wtf!!!!

its been 19.99 in GameStation for about 4-5 months now! i think you must have been looking in GAME. I hope you have a GameStation near you cos its my favorite store.

i'd recomend getting it ASAP lol

just because its worth the money, unless your waiting to have enough money for Wii and that i dont see the point in prolonging your absitenance from next gen.

JUMP IN! :p

thing is i have bout a £700 dept on me credit card so got to think of that as well. That will be pretty much down to 0 in two months thou if i dont buy a console...would be ace to see my credit down to 0 for first time in over a year..was thinking then to get a 360 to celebrate. And what better way to celebrate then to chuck £400 on the credit card lol :yay:

Replika has been in but you know, just for reference; Game bundle is the consoles are the standard price (£200/£280) and you can pick from a selection of eight (like hell I will remember those) games for £20 each. Think you can add up to two. Works on pre-owned consoles too.

Street Fighter 2 Auto Uptade is out. Sadly, it doesnt fix the offline difficulty, just some lag issues.

boo!!! but does anyone really care about SF II after what Capcom has done to it?

least they did SOMETHING eh?

YAAAAY! i've caught up and just overtook Yid01 again!!! aka THAT GUY!!!

go me :D

Kameo's pretty good-anyone who doesnt have it-get it! 19.99 is cheap for the game.

oh and if anyone wants to add me to msn-i got a new addy just for games related things :D[email protected] :D

Really close to the end now. I'm on Thorns airship. Don't think I can be arsed to play anymore though today.Hopefully will have finished it soon.

I'm kinda interested in N3 but I doubt its going to be the kind of game I'd like. Not sure, what do you lot think who've played it? Any good?