Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Guest Stefkov

I'd just like to ask whats everyones top 3, if 3, games from the Live arcade?

what games have you enjoyed playing which you have downloaded using you points?

im just wondering as to which ones i could get, theres a big list.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

Top 3:

1, Geomatery Wars

2, Uno

3, Cloning Clyde

...at the moment. Alien Hominid, Castle Crashers, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat. Alooooot of stuff.

Oh man Dead Rising looks such fun. I hope the Childrens Castle is as fun as it sounds. Its bound to be surely this whole game is just uber fun by the looks of it.

Oh and I tried the N3 demo and it was kinda cool but I got bored. I think thats because I died :/ ah well the only game I want is COD2 anyway oh and Dead rising!

Guest Jordan

"Sir Book-a-lot" class.

My guess "Players" could be a games shop. It be awesome if there were arcade machines you could pick up XD

Guest Stefkov

lmao 'That's a spicy meatball!'

awesome.

'tunemakers' sounds like a msic shop, id love to smash someone with a guitar,

or impale one with drumsticks.

my friend got that map from Gamestop yesterday :D

anywho my 3 Fave Arcade games are

1) Geometry Wars

2) Uno

3) Hexic HD but everyone has it so cloning clyde or outpost kaloki x

its close between the top two but GW is just soo frustrating it wins :D

anywho, im pissed off today!

my surround sound isnt working with my 360!!!!

i think it might be because i dont use the optical output but its stupid MS wants us to use it-whats wrong with the L and R audio cables eh???

anyway i can get surround sound out of these two? or will i have to buy a new surround sound/hifi thing :(

Guest Stefkov

just downloaded and watched videos of dead rising from ign, and it looks so fun. riding a bike through them all.

Also one of the vids he runs through with a parasol(?) and gets an ahcievement. lmao

Anyone bought the new PDZ maps? I'm realy getting into it online again, playing with some weirdo off here.

OBJECTION!!!

im not that weird :(

and can anyone help with my above sound problem???

edit: better? lol

Guest Stefkov

Kameo's pretty good. however when i did co-op with my brother i could never get better than an F. i dont get it, we got really high scores im sure we did.

Takeo, what would have made that funnier was if you'd said objection. as soon as a i saw it i thought objection.

I like the sound of that unlimited mode.

Neeed....Dead...Rising...GAHHHHHH it looks So fucking Awsome, THE Game I bought a 360 for THE game I will buy as soon as we get in the shop....Ok I want Street Fighter as well, but Dead rising is gona be fecking Awsome.

I am now a Oblivionite...Hurrah, only just figured out why my Level up bar wouldn't move from the very top >>;; needed to sleep..at least i'm level 5 now but it's a bloody good game, Jsut been wanering about trying to figure out where to go next theres too many places.

Mike, did you phone up MS? Did you get through? When I phoned up yesterday they said they'll phone me back either yesterday (which they didn't) or possibly today. :/

Don't let them fob you off like that.

I did once, took them 2 weeks to phone me back, luckily it was a minor problem that I sorted out myself.

damn just thought-EA will make people who buy BFME 2 buy the expansion- the rise of the witch king- to be able to get the full amount of points!!!!

damn them to hell!!! i wondered why they only had 700 ish for it! :(

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!