N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

for the little time ive had a 360 ive noticed one change on the website from twhen it was down. ll of the below in yhe my xbox part :

untitled4ck1.jpg

for the little time ive had a 360 ive noticed one change on the website from twhen it was down. ll of the below in yhe my xbox part :

untitled4ck1.jpg

Why doesn't mine look like that?

Mine's exactly the same as normal, bar the friends list option which is now only available on the top bar.

Guest Jordan
FIFA World Cup Demo now on the Market Place, if anyone cares.

Wonder if its any better than the dreadful PC version.

Guest Jordan

Interesting, they're really taken Sonic back to his roots in terms of appearance it seems. None of those shitty Soap shoes from Sonic Adventure 2. Wall runnings back, thats all good.

All we need now is no other shitty characters and we're away.

Guest Stefkov

chuck those pics are a bit small, that was wierd when we were playing, i also got could not connect to server a couple of times. hope its not like that all the time.

Ok iv decided to get my HDTV now and here are some iv picked out. My limit is £1000, could go a lilttle a bit above this if anyone reccomends a better TV

Samsung 32"

Panasonic 32"

JVC 32"

Or I could get this 42" but dont know if it is any good ?

LG 42"

I havnt got a clue about HDTV so could anyone with one or anyone know anything about them tell me which one is the best to buy and why ?

thx :)

i saw a HD ready TV in argos for cheap today, i think it was 26 inch and it was £399, i cant remember the brand but it was definately one i have heard of before, also, they had a 19 inch samsung one for £299. im going to invest in a HD TV when i get paid next i think, they seem to be going down in price pretty rapidly.