Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Splinter Cell 4, thats for sure:

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/40503

The rescheduling to September 2006 of the launch of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent is meant to release the title on all platforms simultaneously, including the Microsoft Xbox 360 that should have a much larger installed base by that time. This will also enable to maintain the highest quality for which Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell is recognized. This rescheduling will ensure the best return from the coming release as well as from future sequels of this brand over time.

i pre ordered my xbox 360 from game play, the one on ebay was scam (yes i know, but i got my money back) any how gameplay told it would be atleast 2 months till i get one, but it doesn't matter i got tons of other games that i still need to finsh on my ps2/xbox/gcn also, also by march some more good games will be out for the 360 and plus i'll have a 2nd batch vr of the 360 (which means magority of the problems will be fixed), also another plus that i can check out the ps3 lauch options when they hopefully will release the info in feb at PS conference, and if the ps3 is overall better in terms of games, price etc, then goodbye 360

*begins smashing 360 joypad*

TIME ATTACK

IS THE MOST

ANNOYING THING

EVER MADE

BY TEAM NINJA, YOU FUCKING ****S!!!!

WHY THE HELL, DO I HAVE TO DO 2 BLOODY ROUNDS AGAINST THE CHEAPEST BOSS EVER MADE!!!!!11111111

*breathes*

Okay i'm done.

i pre ordered my xbox 360 from game play, the one on ebay was scam (yes i know, bit i got my money back) any how gameplay told it would be atleast 2 months till i get one, but it don't matter i got tons of games to play on my ps2/xbox/gcn also, by march some more good games will be out for the 360 by then and plus i'll have a 2nd batch vr of the 360 (which means magority of the probs will be fixed), also a plus that i can check out the ps3 lauch options when the hopefully release the info in feb at PS conference, and if the ps3 is overall bettter in terms of games, price etc, then goodbye 360

1, 360 firmware is upgradable, infact a new one is out soon. As far as i can see, there are very few bugs so far (especially for an MS product.)

2, PS3 will not make it to Europe in 2006, and if it does it'll be very late. There suspicion that the hardware isn't even finished yet.

3, Owned on ebay scam! :p (just kidding)

*begins smashing 360 joypad*

TIME ATTACK

IS THE MOST

ANNOYING THING

EVER MADE

BY TEAM NINJA, YOU FUCKING ****S!!!!

WHY THE HELL, DO I HAVE TO DO 2 BLOODY ROUNDS AGAINST THE CHEAPEST BOSS EVER MADE!!!!!11111111

*breathes*

Okay i'm done.

1, 360 firmware is upgradable, infact a new one is out soon. As far as i can see, there are very few bugs so far (especially for an MS product.)

2, PS3 will not make it to Europe in 2006, and if it does it'll be very late. There suspicion that the hardware isn't even finished yet.

3, Owned on ebay scam! :p (just kidding)

you dont. Ive got Gold on it.

you can get the achievments, wich in my views, are better than new costumes

I second that.

Damn... I'm getting tired of all the point hunting. But ir still feels greate to get points.

DoA is by far my Fav 360 game. I played online today agains a friend who was good at DOA3... he Owned me big time :( I have much to learn.

Hmmmm, I'm still unsure about getting DOA4...

I'm a massive beat-em-up fan. The Street Fighter, Tekken and Virtua Fighter series are some of my favourite games ever, but I've NEVER liked DOA. It's always seemed like fighting by numbers, and just a Virtua Fighter rip-off with rubbish characters.

All Xbox owners went wappy over DOA3, and I put that down to the fact that it was a launch game. After all, DOA and DOA2 hadn't created any kind of interest when they were released (due to the fact that people could buy Virtua Fighter/Tekken/Soul Calibur). However, everyone seems to love DOA4. I reckon I'll have to try it first.

I just completed PDZ! (not fully though, just on agent)

Wow, i actually really loved this game, the graphics were fantastic and i loved nearly every level. The desert one looking by far the best!

However the ending was AWFUL, who in gods name decided that? or do you think they just ran out of time? I had to laugh! LOL

Overall though superb game, i loved the final boss as well, although it was by far the easiest ever.

Also i had The Rasmus's 'Dead Promises' song playing while the credits rolled and it really goes well! It's funny how most songs work with end credits ain't it?

:wink: