N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

rokhed00 can you give me a link to the CAD page on the net, ive tried looking and cant find anything

I think I found it bu it says nohing on out of warrenty items, just if hey are in warrenty

inky

Yeah, citizens advice website is pretty shit, your best off paying a visit to your local CAB, they are a lot more informative.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Jetpac's a really good one.

Im gonna buy American Wasteland, less than a tenner so.. I have it for the cube. and used to have it on the ps2, but the achievements seem real easy, and it's cheaper than P8, ill get the achievements and sell it back.

Guest Stefkov
Dont you just have to raise your rank and then you will get another call? Its been a while since I played it.

Ah right, I'm about 80th now or thereabouts. I'll have to try some of the things I havnt done then.

How are you meant to do, in the classic modes, do all of the requirements in the time limit it gives. Takes the piss.

Ah right, I'm about 80th now or thereabouts. I'll have to try some of the things I havnt done then.

How are you meant to do, in the classic modes, do all of the requirements in the time limit it gives. Takes the piss.

Yeah its almost impossible, I gave up on that game a looooooong time ago.

You just have to do it and do it and do it. the skate letters are useually placed in a line and the combo obviousy is so thats the high combo and then do specials and manual everywhere.

Im at 50 and funpark isnt open. i think it might open at like 30 or when you do some random challange.

on tier 9 on DiRT now nearly at end of career gah was very good taken bout 9 hours so far

really wish there was a easy way to get a cool looking car on forza will ave to have a play about with it soon. check out ign they got contest winners etc on there for custom made decals etc just dont get how they do it

Had some good split screen games of PES yesterday with rob, both games were very close but there was a power cut so no winnner was decided.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK OOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF

(he pressed the power button when i was winning 3-0 at half time)