NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

And it's much better watching it than playing it.

I thought it felt exactly the same:sad:

I remember that game from the PC! Was quite a laugh but difficult in places.

I would buy all the Monkey Island games on XBLA. Hopefully they bring them all out, including that PS2 one I never got round to getting.

I would buy all the Monkey Island games on XBLA. Hopefully they bring them all out, including that PS2 one I never got round to getting.

Escape From Monkey Island? I got that a few weeks ago. It's ok. I had it on the PC when it first came out. I remember the PC version being better, especially the controls. The load times are pretty poor on the PS2 as well, can't rememeber what they were like on the PC.

Right anyone who has me on XBL delete me, i got RROD for the 4th time since the 360 came out so i got refund and bought a PS3. Not changing again it's a piss take.

How did you get a refund? Do they offer it to you once your 4th machine breaks or something? My third machine keeps choking...

EDIT: It's actually my fourth, I think.

Took it back to the shop i got it from.

Haven't you had a PS3 before? And said it was loads better? I'm not trying to take the piss, just confused :p

I've switched a few times yeah, but I cba with anymore breakdown hasstle anymore. I've always said both machines were good.

I've switched a few times yeah, but I cba with anymore breakdown hasstle anymore. I've always said both machines were good.

Could you not keep both? Or was it down to money?

LoveFilm just sent me the new(ish) Prince Of Persia, am I only one that thought it was a bit well cack?

That's on my LoveFilm list :/

*sets priority to Low*

That's on my LoveFilm list :/

*sets priority to Low*

Good choice! Infact, just remove the thing all together. :D

Could you not keep both? Or was it down to money?

If you read my posts you would see I said I couldn't be bothered with more consoles breaking down so I just changed to the PS3, i had to draw the line after the 4th RROD.

just got "frontlines - fuel of war" today played for like 30 mins eariler and couldnt get into it at all.

prince of persia is awesome i thought

Got Halo Wars from Lovefilm the other day and I'm surprisingly enjoying it. I was worried it'd get stale but the variation between missions is impressive and the cutscenes are brilliant. Would like to get some more of the achievements, so if anyone could help me out and complete Mission #1 with me or something that'd be great :D

If you read my posts you would see I said I couldn't be bothered with more consoles breaking down so I just changed to the PS3, i had to draw the line after the 4th RROD.

But where is the hassle? Sure it's crap, but someone picks it up and a week later you have it back without you having to do a whole lot.

just got "frontlines - fuel of war" today played for like 30 mins eariler and couldnt get into it at all.

prince of persia is awesome i thought

I'm enjoying Prince of Persia as well. I did have to take a couple of months break from it cos it got boring, but now I'm back into it and enjoying it.

Thing is for some people that is a hassle.. and to be honest im sure everyone would give up getting something replaced or fixed over and over after the first couple of times it breaks.

But where is the hassle? Sure it's crap, but someone picks it up and a week later you have it back without you having to do a whole lot.

Why do you want to know what i think about the Xbox so much?

It broke for the 4th time, I got sick. The end.

It broke for the 4th time, I got sick. The end.

Will you be swayed into getting another one at some point down the line? Halo:ODST?

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Will be swayed into getting another one at some point down the line? Halo:ODST?

Im sure we will get him to buy another before christmas :)

Can we just leave it please haha, I don't play games half as much as I did a year ago I have other things to be doing so the PS3 will serve me fine.

So no, I wont get another Xbox I'm in debt to MS £15 too and refusing to pay after all this trouble so there banning my account :D

zune-hd-600-rm-eng12.jpg

Zune HD links to XBL and works in UK. :)

Making the Zune marketplace available to Xbox Live users means that all the store's content - from music to TV shows to other video content - can now be purchased by Xbox 360 users, with no need for a Zune. Users will be able to stream, rent and download content from the store when it opens in "late autumn", with a variety of pricing and ownership options available.
Edited by Dante

Announcement regarding Sky tv on Xbox tommorow.

oooh wonder what it'll be....

I finally managed to track down a copy of Lost Odyssey the other day, after what seemed like months of endless searching and now that I am almost done with Fallout 3 (barring the Broken Steel stuff) I have started to get involved in this.

Still very early on (disc 1 still), but from what I have played so far this game is utterly fantastic and was worth all my hunting around.

Looks beautiful, plays well (even the random battles aren't bothering me as much as I thought) and with a throughly engrossing story. I only hope it can maintain this throughout the four discs.

What with getting absorbed by Little King's Story and finally discovering this, it's been a pretty good couple of months gaming for me.

I finally managed to track down a copy of Lost Odyssey the other day, after what seemed like months of endless searching and now that I am almost done with Fallout 3 (barring the Broken Steel stuff) I have started to get involved in this.

Still very early on (disc 1 still), but from what I have played so far this game is utterly fantastic and was worth all my hunting around.

Looks beautiful, plays well (even the random battles aren't bothering me as much as I thought) and with a throughly engrossing story. I only hope it can maintain this throughout the four discs.

What with getting absorbed by Little King's Story and finally discovering this, it's been a pretty good couple of months gaming for me.

Mr jaw dropped at the volcanic landscape at the beginning. It never looks better than that.

I've just started far cry 2 yesterday....its ok, takes a while to get going. Not too sure about the whole find a mission structure but i jus need to get used to it me thinks.