NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Should only be a week or so now until I found out what the big fuss about the 360 is all about. :hehe:

Scratch that, it won't be for over a month now methinks. :weep:

Great.. my first weekend on Xbox Live and someone gave me bad rep for no reason. I didnt speak to anyone so that counts swearing out... and i didnt quit any games early.

Do some people go arround giving others bad rep for no reason or what?

It's happened to me before.

1 thing man ^ tournaments are hard as nails right from the off, but ive found that in the career mode the actual tennis matches are quite simple at the moment... do they get progressively harder as the years go on or what?

The higher rank ones get quite hard.

My 360 is pissing me off now though. When I play Virtua Tennis 3 it's really quiet and I hear nothing but a fan, then I stick Viva Pinata in and the fecking front of the disc tray starts rattling like a bastard.

Although, I just tried lying it down and it stopped making the noise. Might have to keep it like that.

It's happened to me before.

Luckly it hasn't happened to me...yet, but I was on PGR3 and this moron kept going on about me being crap, whih was completely unfounded. The reason was that we were playing Cat and Mouse, he was the mouse I kept taking him out....It kind of made the whole expirence more fun, smashing into that whinging brat!

Scratch that, it won't be for over a month now methinks. :weep:

Why what happens in a month? :heh:

Is the 360 version of Oblivion: The Shivering Isle coming out on the same day as the PC expansion?

Edit: Shivering Isles will be available for both Windows and Xbox 360. The Windows version will only be available in stores. The Xbox 360 version will be available for download via Xbox Live. A retail version is not possible for the 360 at this time. Both versions will be released simultaneously, worldwide.

WOOT!! guess what i'll be doing friday ^_^

The thing I find annoying is that we 360 owners have to spend another 2100 points, is it?, on the expansion, shivering isles.

Whereas PS3 owners get it, technically, for free.

The thing I find annoying is that we 360 owners have to spend another 2100 points, is it?, on the expansion, shivering isles.

They dont really get it for free, they're paying £40+ for a game thats available for £20 on 360 and less than £15 on PC so bundling the extra content is only fair

The higher rank ones get quite hard.

My 360 is pissing me off now though. When I play Virtua Tennis 3 it's really quiet and I hear nothing but a fan, then I stick Viva Pinata in and the fecking front of the disc tray starts rattling like a bastard.

Although, I just tried lying it down and it stopped making the noise. Might have to keep it like that.

Well you know what I'm going to say. It's because the 360 dislikes the disgusting character art in Viva Pinata. :P

The PS3 version of Oblivion doesn't come with Shivering Isles from what I've heard.

Speaking of Shivering Isles, its up now ^^

2400 points and just under a gig in file size... Ofcourse Iam still downloading it, at 25% now. Hoping its done before "Live" goes down...

I was reading the 1Up review f the PS3 version of Oblivion. I was under the impresion that they were getting it in it.

I think it may have been the Knights of the Nine...that would explain it then.

You do realise they could be developer debug units as they are black

Doubtful, dev kits have huge HDD's on the side...

Xbox_360_80_500.jpg

Limited Edition, nice.

I'm tempted by one just for the HDMI slot and much bigger harddrive.

But how is Average Joe gamer gonna fill the 120gb hard drive?

Their video service aint gonna be a PATCH on the US, but if they made a half decent attempt I might be persuaded.....

But how is Average Joe gamer gonna fill the 120gb hard drive?

More than enough crap on the marketplace to fill it up probably.

You could always rip your entire CD collection if you were desperate to fill it up.

Heh yeah I spose, but for I dont NEED to have the "Elite" edition already have one that works just fine (knowing MS that probably wont last long!!)

:p