NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Hmm, so i own a PS3 just for Metal Gear and Final Fantasy now...

That'll just be Final Fantasy in the end most likely. :heh:

"Hmm, so i own a PS3 just for Metal Gear and Final Fantasy now..."

both in which WILL also show up on xbox 360 (maybe not simotaniously, but mark my words they will show up on 360 ,atleast 1 out of the 2 for sure)

ps3 is just a black MORE EXPENSIVE xbox 360 , with a controller that doesnt rumble , and online that sucks compared to xbox live.ps3 and 360 share 90% of 3rd party games , so they have the same games , except the few exceptions .... the exclusives.... thats all that should matter , and sony is losing them daily , and microsoft is getting/sharing all of sonys big titles and then some ...

xbox360's exclusive list is getting bigger and cooler , and

ps3's is deminishing....

ps3 needs to have a final fantasy 7 remake to get sales moving ...otherwise there will never be a ps4.

I have some friends that are really set on getting PS3 for Metal Gear, devil May Cry and Final Fantasy an they came to me and said that the 360 was getting MGS and DMC. I'm really happy that its been announced for the 360.

please sweet jesus in heaven, bring the 360 some FFXIII goodness!

Well that was obvious.

Lost Planet and Dead Rising have sold so well, Capcom know the 360 has a great install base in the US and Europe.

So does this mean Dead Rising and Lost Planet will go to ps3 as well? I like exclusives, they make the consoles special. Though if I didn't want to buy all consoles, I'd be happy. I think I'll end up having all three anyway though, as long as ps3 doesn't loose final fantasy.

Hmm, so i own a PS3 just for Metal Gear and Final Fantasy now...

Still think PS3 pisses on XBOX 360?

Ace Combat 6? Oh hell yes.

A real online shooter is what i've wanted for years!

As for Dead Rising and Lost Planet? I can see Dead Rising 2 being shown this E3 (or whatever the fuck its called...) for both PS3 and XBOX360.

Crazy news is that. Guess capcom want as much money as possible. Atleast God of War 3 won't be going anyway :D

Well this is a nice surprise to wake up to on a morning, will be even better if Monster Hunter 3 gets confirmed as I have always said that game would own on Live.

I'm betting on the 360 having a better version of DMC4 but i'll kill myself if they suddenly decide to do a half arsed multiplayer. Full leader boards would be good :D

DMC4 is going to be on the Xbox360. :shock:

Capcom’s "Devil May Cry 4" Goes Multiplatform! Mega-hit Title set for PLAYSTATION® 3, Xbox 360™ and PC!

Capcom Co., Ltd., a world-wide leader in the gaming industry, is proud to announce the development of "Devil May Cry 4" for the PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360™ and PC platforms.

"Devil May Cry" is a series of popular, stylish action games, with a cast of unforgettable characters. Since the release of the original "Devil May Cry" in 2001, the series has shipped 6,800,000 copies as of December 31st, 2006, proudly making it one of Capcom's flagship titles. The series appeal is not limited to games; an animated TV series to be broadcast on Japan's WOWOW network is slated to air Spring 2007. The latest iteration, "Devil May Cry 4" will take advantage of each platform's hardware strengths to achieve the most stunning visuals in the series to date, and the introduction of a mysterious new protagonist will keep the action fast and fresh. Even before its release, "Devil May Cry 4" has been met with tremendous anticipation, as fans patiently endured long lines at TOKYO GAME SHOW 2006 for the chance to play the demo. "Devil May Cry 4" will be released simultaneously for the PLAYSTATION®3 and Xbox 360™ platforms.

Capcom was among the first software developers in the world to make games for the next-generation consoles, and those efforts have been met with great success. In addition, Capcom's use of an integrated development environment is one of the many methods being employed to improve efficiency and help take advantage of the cutting-edge functionality in next-generation systems.

Capcom will continue to produce titles that appeal to users while pursuing a multiplatform strategy to help enhance profits.

In an interview with Gamestop, the creator of the Final Fantasy series has revealed that he believes Final Fantasy should come to the Xbox 360 as it has a lot of potential in North America and Europe.

source: http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=15255

I got an erection reading all that. And my wallet is crying in pain over these news

Firstly rewind time a little when they said we would get a boktai game on the ds and kojima flatly refused it then brought us lunar nights.

Something will happen with metal gear solid you probably won't get mgs4 on the 360 but he'll probably create a new franchise for the console.

And DMC4 thing sony may still have a timed exlusive in japan

And DMC4 thing sony may still have a timed exlusive in japan

in japan . . . do you think that thats going to be important or significant in any way then if Sony do do that?

in japan . . . do you think that thats going to be important or significant in any way then if Sony do do that?

Yes, it is for those japanese gamers who bought a 360 will go out and buy a ps3

Yes, it is for those japanese gamers who bought a 360 will go out and buy a ps3

They'll wait, if they have enough money to buy a PS3 they probably would of since its a Japanese console.

I was meaning that i can't see it being significant in terms of sales of PS3 in Japan if it was a timed exclusive.

"Hmm, so i own a PS3 just for Metal Gear and Final Fantasy now..."

both in which WILL also show up on xbox 360 (maybe not simotaniously, but mark my words they will show up on 360 ,atleast 1 out of the 2 for sure)

ps3 is just a black MORE EXPENSIVE xbox 360 , with a controller that doesnt rumble , and online that sucks compared to xbox live.ps3 and 360 share 90% of 3rd party games , so they have the same games , except the few exceptions .... the exclusives.... thats all that should matter , and sony is losing them daily , and microsoft is getting/sharing all of sonys big titles and then some ...

xbox360's exclusive list is getting bigger and cooler , and

ps3's is deminishing....

ps3 needs to have a final fantasy 7 remake to get sales moving ...otherwise there will never be a ps4.

:D Is that your professional opinion?

I'm not too bothered about DMC. God of War was always way better.

:D Is that your professional opinion?

I'm not too bothered about DMC. God of War was always way better.

Nah mate, DMC is leagues ahead of at least the original God Of War. Both great games though, and similar in some ways, but DMC is the original and the best.

Nah mate, DMC is leagues ahead of at least the original God Of War. Both great games though, and similar in some ways, but DMC is the original and the best.

I concur old chap!

DMC is an awesome series, but I'd have to say GOW2 is better than any of the DMC games now. GOW2 just kicks that much arse! *Just can't tell people enough how good it is*

It's like THE PS2 game now. Nothing as great since RE4.

I shall crush you under my war machine.