NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

lol? That its a bargain price for a really fun game? I loved it.

Have you even played it for more than 20 mins yet? you havent done act 1, and you barely learn everything by then.

I'm considering getting Tomb Raider: Legend. I've never really played a TR game for more than about an hour, mainly because of the fiddly controls. Has anyone else whos got this game think its any good? Anyone know of a good place to buy it cheap...preferably first hand...?

lol? That its a bargain price for a really fun game? I loved it.

Have you even played it for more than 20 mins yet? you havent done act 1, and you barely learn everything by then.

Lol, I am being over the top, but so far the actual gameplay side of it is boring, and not a patch on anything like SSX3.

But presentation wise it is funny.

I'm considering getting Tomb Raider: Legend. I've never really played a TR game for more than about an hour, mainly because of the fiddly controls. Has anyone else whos got this game think its any good? Anyone know of a good place to buy it cheap...preferably first hand...?

You can get it from Gameplay for £15, I've played the demo and the controls are actually surprisingly good. As for the quality of the game, I don't know having only played the demo, but enough people on here have finished the game.

You can get it from Gameplay for £15, I've played the demo and the controls are actually surprisingly good. As for the quality of the game, I don't know having only played the demo, but enough people on here have finished the game.

Cheers, I've been wanting to pick that up for a while but never seen it cheap enough before.

I enjoyed Tomb Raider, but then I didn't pay for it and I completed it - achievements and all - in a few days. It's an enjoyable few hours though.

I got my bro to complete Tomb Raider. I watched him complete it all and ilooked to be an easy controlling game and it looked nice. It wasnt my type of game so I cant really say anything on it.

Posted in the meaningless topic, but where is the cheapest place to get a 360 core pack?

Posted in the meaningless topic, but where is the cheapest place to get a 360 core pack?

Ebay

ebay

ebay

Can someone explain how exactly to get a American account so I can get U.S stuff off marketplace. Do i have to pay? ie. is it just silver?

It's taken me years, but I've finally gotten into Halo. Such an excellent game, controls are perfect.

Ordered Halo 2 off Ebay now for £3.50 and now I'm looking forward to Halo 3.

Also decided Crackdown was worth a purchase as well especially with Halo 3 beta. And I've pre ordered NBA Street which I've seen on the 1Up show and On the Spot and it looks really cool.

Get ready to hate Halo 2's single player. Its a worse clone room shooter than Halo 1 is.

And Halo 1 has some great moments.

i like halo 2 single player, was a bit tedious. But on co-op it was decent, never played it on me own though. No point wen ya can co-op it :P

I enjoyed Tomb Raider, but then I didn't pay for it and I completed it - achievements and all - in a few days. It's an enjoyable few hours though.

I think it will be worth it for £15 then. Does it have any replay value at all after you have completed it?

BUY LUMINES LIVE!

or the Heavenly Star song at least! :heh:

Done. Did it on Thursday, it rocks! Are they planning on releasing more additions regularly? That would be awesome!

Yeah, once you complete the game you get the hard difficulty, there are time trials for every level, there are bronze/silver/gold medals to search for, unlockable costumes for various stages of completion, and you can also play in Lara's Mansion which has a few puzzles in it and such. The only problem was that I got all of that stuff in a week, can't remember the exact playtime but I didn't play it 24/7.

Worth it for £15 though, there is a demo of it on the marketplace if you want to see what it's like. Includes most of the first level.

Awesome! I can't wait! Anyone know if Lumines is going to get updates, like the Heavenly Star song pack, regularly? Or was this just a one off? I hope not!!!

Awesome! I can't wait! Anyone know if Lumines is going to get updates, like the Heavenly Star song pack, regularly? Or was this just a one off? I hope not!!!

I assume you have the Advanced Skin Pack as well, so apart from that and the 2 new packs, there was/is meant to be another pack -the artist pack i think- with songs like Madonnas Sorry and stuff in, all with the original songs and vids and that was/is meant to come out Q1 but Q haven't said anything about it since launch of the base pack.

wanna play some Vs anywho?

I assume you have the Advanced Skin Pack as well, so apart from that and the 2 new packs, there was/is meant to be another pack -the artist pack i think- with songs like Madonnas Sorry and stuff in, all with the original songs and vids and that was/is meant to come out Q1 but Q haven't said anything about it since launch of the base pack.

wanna play some Vs anywho?

That would be really cool if they kept adding more packs!

As for Vs, I think I need to get a lot of practice in before I'm even remotely presentable as an opponent!:o I need to work out the finer kinks of the game and then some Vs banter would be cool!:grin:

Ive just created an american account, and used a visa card, but i forgot that the card has a uk billing address, so the information is stuck on the live account with all muddled information. i hope they dont bill it.

Starting to get into Amped 3 a little bit now. Was quite fun doing some combos for a while, but still moments of it that are really dull.

The presentation of the game and the story are excellent though. At the end of the day, it was £13. Probably worth it, although not a patch on SSX3.

£13! Where?

I'm really enjoying Viva Pinata although I fear I am getting close to the point where its running out of new things to entertain me with! Any news on an update from Rare? Or any tips on increasing longevity? (<- I know thats a wierd question!)

I know this is little bit late, but GamerZines has started to produce free, high quality XBOX 360 fanzine called "360Zine". 360Zine is already on its second issue that has features for Halo 3 and Fable 2, interview with CliffyB and other cool stuff. Really worth checking. You need Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 to read zine.

http://www.gamerzines.com/