NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I want my Worms :'(

Aye same here m8 :(

Just looked on the team17 site and still no news, they keep saying wait for an offical announcement from Microsoft

My effing controller keeps disconnecting during GoW for no good reason!!! What the hell can I do, this is really annoying!?

I don't know what game I should get next :( I've got Gow. PGR3 and Tomb Raider. I was thinking maybe DOA4 or Oblivion but i'm was also thinking about getting Amped 3, N3 or Kameo if I can find them cheap.

I would be up for the PGR3 thing.

I don't know what game I should get next :( I've got Gow. PGR3 and Tomb Raider. I was thinking maybe DOA4 or Oblivion but i'm was also thinking about getting Amped 3, N3 or Kameo if I can find them cheap.

You'll definately want to pick up Amped 3, you can get it for around £14.99

I have some old games up for sale, which i'm going to put in the bargin forum soon, just letting you all know first. All these disk are standard edition where available and treated like first borns from purchase to sale. Worst damage is some light scratches from normal use. I'm looking for low end eBay prices, free shipping if you buy 2. :o

Perfect Dark

Chromehounds

Kameo

Ridge Racer 6

Dead Or Alive 4

Farcry Predators

Saints Row

PGR3 (if i manage to sell before tourney then count me out. :p)

NFS:Carbon.

G.R.A.W

PM me a price, shipping is typically 1 pound a game.

I wanna pick up PGR3, I've been wanting a driving game for a long time. If you're gonna do these nights of pgr3 tournaments then I could get it and join in.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/microsoft/microsoft-says-half-of-360-owners-didnt-buy-original-xbox-229512.php

Wonder how they got the info for that. Also it says about Microsoft saying Sold means to retailers and not to customers. So they aren't anyway near 10 mil. O_o

I don't know 10.4 million certainly is a sensible number of units to have sold within the period.

but I believe when they mean sold, they mean to consumers, otherwise they would of said 'shipped'

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=71950

However Satchell's comments are likely to be questioned in some quarters because Microsoft has already publicly admitted that it hasn't really sold 10.4 million consoles to consumers.

Speaking to gi.biz at CES, Peter Moore said that in the context of its own figures, "'Sold' means that we're a wholesaler of hardware and we sell it to a retailer, and that's the important criteria."

Meanwhile, recent NPD Group figures put Xbox 360's US installed base at 4.5 million, with Wii at 1.1 million and PlayStation 3 finding its feet with around 690,000 US owners by the end of 2006

So what's the best way to get into the Halo 3 beta?

Do you definitely get in if you buy Crackdown?

On the 360 you go to music, it will come up with some message about setting up the pc, just say yes, and then it should display a list of PC's sharing media on your network.

I followed your picture above and got theat checked, I never knew about that. I got my 360 connected to the internet through my pc now, so thats ok, but when I go do the media connection it alwasy says failed on pc selected. The 360 is shown on my WMP11. I dont understand it...:(

I'm sorry to post this again but I have no idea what is going on! My controller keeps disconnecting during GoW when I am playing online for no good reason!!! What the hell can I do, this is really annoying!?

So what's the best way to get into the Halo 3 beta?

Do you definitely get in if you buy Crackdown?

Yes you do.

Requires Xbox Live Gold Subscription and Hard Drive. Beta comes on all Crackdown discs

I wanna pick up PGR3, I've been wanting a driving game for a long time. If you're gonna do these nights of pgr3 tournaments then I could get it and join in.

Go pick it up, it's an excellent game, it's great to see people going back to this after a year.

My effing controller keeps disconnecting during GoW for no good reason!!! What the hell can I do, this is really annoying!?

Is the back loose? Thats happened to mine. I smashed it up a wall and it stopped doing it. This, however, is not recommended.

Get Oblivion. It's a great game, and one that I think can be enjoyed by lots of people. DOA4 is probably for people who are hardcore fighting game fans, and Amped 3, N3, and Kameo will probably be enjoyable if you like those kinds of things. Oblivion is my favourite of them though.

I'm sorry to post this again but I have no idea what is going on! My controller keeps disconnecting during GoW when I am playing online for no good reason!!! What the hell can I do, this is really annoying!?

I think that happened to me a while ago, try changing the batteries, if thats not it, then put some selotape on the back :heh:

Has anyone else had this happened. I was playing around with my microphone and i was just putting it in and out of the port on the controller. It turned the controller off!

Yea, the back is slightly loose but I don't get how this only happens (as far as I can tell) on GoW while playing online? I tried Viva Pinata after for an hour and a half and it was fine!

So I have two methods of fixing this so far, smashing against the wall (what I would normally do) and selotape...any more?

I think that's it. I think this is a design flaw in the 360 wireless pad. I wish they'd used the wavebird style bit on the back.

Yea, the back is slightly loose but I don't get how this only happens (as far as I can tell) on GoW while playing online? I tried Viva Pinata after for an hour and a half and it was fine!

When you've been playing GoW do you have a headset plugged in? If so, when you tried Viva, did you still have the headset in?

When you've been playing GoW do you have a headset plugged in? If so, when you tried Viva, did you still have the headset in?

I didn't have the headset plugged in during VP. Why does the headset make a difference?? :confused:

I didn't have the headset plugged in during VP. Why does the headset make a difference?? :confused:

No idea mate, but if I were to try and test what was causing problems it's one of the things I'd wonder about.

Your best bet is giving their customer support line a call tomorow.

No idea mate, but if I were to try and test what was causing problems it's one of the things I'd wonder about.

Your best bet is giving their customer support line a call tomorow.

NOT 'customer support'!!!:shock:

I'll just use my other controller for now and when that one goes, which I assume it will, Ill give the big M a call!:cry:

Does this problem happen to anyone else and if so does it happen on any other games?

On a completely different topic! Is anyone else excited about Crackdown? Apart from the Halo invite! I think it looks awesome! Cant wait!

This just happened to me. My brother dropped the controller and then hit it off the desk. It only happened during GoW but then I did have the mic in.

You think I could take it in to Game and say it is faulty? It's still under it's 10 days return.