NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

You know what, I think this game having achievements are what seperates it from other games like it. It's like something to aim for. I've played this for nearly 15 hours now in just 3-4 days which is unlike me, and I've actually enjoyed trying to get the achievements.

And yay, at 2500 gs now. Also took the perfect picture in Dead Rising.

I'm not going toget this because I think I'll be the same as you, I don't like the Sims, Animal Crossing bored me, I like to be able to be able to complete games, if you know what I mean.

I have this very same attitude, which is what initially put me off Viva Pinata, but I believe I will actually enjoy it quite a bit and thus have asked for it for christmas. You guys reminding me of what I was previously thinking is starting to make me doubt getting it again now though...

I hate The Sims and Nintendogs. I also got bored with Animal Crossing pretty quickly.

I do, however, love Viva Pinata. Go figure.

i'd compare it more to a theme park or city building game, you need to have the right thinks in your place to attract the right pinata and then you make them have sex to sell the bastards or feed them to other guys so they can shag and you can sell them for lots of dosh.

its nothing like the sims and i can't really see the animal crossing similarities either for some reason-especially not gameplay wise.

nothing about this game is boring and if you buy it you will play it beyond 10-15 hours just cos its that fun and addictive.

Plus I have no money anyway after buying like 20+ games through the past couple of months, heh.

You actually can complete Viva Pinata as it has a check list in the logbook, once that is done then there is nothing left to do in the game.

Just as long as no one from Bungie gets to open their mouth. When I watched their behind the scenes Halo 3 preview vid and they were all talking about how kewl the story for Halo 2 was, I very nearly garroted the lot of them.

Isnt the Halo 3 vid all FMV anyway? nothing to get that excited about really . . .

Isnt the Halo 3 vid all FMV anyway? nothing to get that excited about really . . .

No FMV in the Halo games, all cut scenes are done using the game engine.

No FMV in the Halo games, all cut scenes are done using the game engine.

yes i know that but i'm on about this trailer. isn't it meant to be prerendered stuff just to give people a taster where as what was shown at E3 was the in game engine being used in the cut scene.

Nope, all done with a working game engine. As I recall, at E3 they had people move the camera around themselves to prove the point. Bungie aren't Sony remember.

Nope, all done with a working game engine. As I recall, at E3 they had people move the camera around themselves to prove the point. Bungie aren't Sony remember.

YES i know. my point is that im sure bungie have said that this trailer (the one released after the anouncement trailer) will NOT be in game, instead it'll give people a taste of what the game is about or some random hyperbole.

i believe they said this on the 1up.com Halo 3 Special podcast.

but either way, whether i'm right or wrong i don't really care as its not gonna tell us a fat lot about the games content etc.

While playing the last level on Hardcore, and realising that its chapter select and not a new game so i wouldnt count towards that Veteran Achievement, thus i saw:

dsc00215tg8.th.jpg

wierd.

Takeo is right actually, the trailer is supposed to be a mixture of CG and live-action and is not supposed to represent gameplay.

It doesn't matter what it is though, it's going to be pretty great and I can't wait to watch it.

Takeo is right actually, the trailer is supposed to be a mixture of CG and live-action and is not supposed to represent gameplay.

It doesn't matter what it is though, it's going to be pretty great and I can't wait to watch it.

*happy dance*

i can't wait for the game but i don't liek the level of hype that gets put on it.

*happy dance*

i can't wait for the game but i don't liek the level of hype that gets put on it.

I'm not really that hyped about Halo 3 since I've never been into the previous games, and the only reason I'll get it is to play online with you lot. I'm sure I'll grow to love it eventually and see what all the fuss is about.

Yes it will work, the important bit is this: "Stereo input with virtual surround sound."

The VGA cable comes with seperate red/white audio cables so it will work fine.

Your not telling me nobody on this thread wants Test Drive or Saints Row for £25 quid! Bargain! Help me out dudes, Im short for the Wii. Dead Rising Faceplate ready to go aswell.

If someone declares intrest and is ready to pay before 8am 5/12 Saints Row will go for £20 free postage and Faceplate £10 free postage

oooo that in my room would be heaven!

Yes it will work, the important bit is this: "Stereo input with virtual surround sound."

The VGA cable comes with seperate red/white audio cables so it will work fine.

So im guessing those red and white cables with the component cable would work on that aswell?

God i would love that.