NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

So i played COD3 on the demo pod in GAME and it was amazing.....I just wish i had a bit of money spare to get it, I got Gears of WAr on preorder so im down money. I have none left for the Wii unless i go into my life savings...which i will do, but its the thought of not having saved anythign for the Wii that i dont like. Anyone know where I can get COD3 a lot cheaper than gameplay or play? they do it for £10 cheaper dont they? anywhere cheaper than that?

HMV have it on special offer i believe for about £37.95 (in stores), and if i read it correctly.

You can get it for £20 in Game if you trade certain games in, I dont know which ones but Ashley might do. Send him a PM if you are interested.

can you unlock old kane? if so im getting it. I loved the demo, but i aint in tune with wrestling since, 2001. So im pretty behind, Kane took his mask off, which completely ruined him. Are the old ppl still on the game, undertaker/kane/stone cold/rock/hardy boys(in particular jeff, matt fuckin sucks)/makind/dudleys?

"""

you aint gonna find COD3 cheaper than like £35-40, not unless your willing to trade. Got mine for 38 in ASDA. Forgot to pre-order from gameplay xD

How do i turn auto-aim off in COD3, playing it on medium, and i can just scope then shoot and kill people far too easy. I need to get rid, otherwise ill just fly thru the game too easy.

can you unlock old kane? if so im getting it. I loved the demo, but i aint in tune with wrestling since, 2001. So im pretty behind, Kane took his mask off, which completely ruined him. Are the old ppl still on the game, undertaker/kane/stone cold/rock/hardy boys(in particular jeff, matt fuckin sucks)/makind/dudleys?

You can get Kane other outfit in the shopzone so yes hes on. Undertaker, Kane, Stone Cold, The Rock, Mick Foley, Dude Love, Hulk Hogan, Cactus Jack, Bret Hart, Mr Perfect and Matt Hardy are on.

You can get it for £20 in Game if you trade certain games in, I dont know which ones but Ashley might do. Send him a PM if you are interested.

I saw that in GAME today, you can do the same on GoW. if you trade in if i remember correctly

Pro Evo, LMA manager thats all i remember.....and you get £30 off.

However idont want to get rid of any of my games until i finish them.

Anyone know where I can get COD3 a lot cheaper than gameplay or play? they do it for £10 cheaper dont they? anywhere cheaper than that?

You could import as it's region free. I guess you wouldn't get it until about Thursday, though, by which time GoW should be shipping out.

I might do the GAME trade-in offer if it includes Just Cause or Enchanted Arms — they had a similar deal for Need for Speed: Carbon that listed those two. I'm not really that bothered about CoD3 though; my brother's a big fan of anything that allows him to shoot Nazis, but I find the whole thing a bit vexing.

You could import as it's region free. I guess you wouldn't get it until about Thursday, though, by which time GoW should be shipping out.

I might do the GAME trade-in offer if it includes Just Cause or Enchanted Arms — they had a similar deal for Need for Speed: Carbon that listed those two. I'm not really that bothered about CoD3 though; my brother's a big fan of anything that allows him to shoot Nazis, but I find the whole thing a bit vexing.

Yeah Enchanted Arms is still on that deal as I remember seeing it.

I dont really want to import for my 360. I did for my Ds because i dont know, it was a cartridge, and i knew that it would be ok, but these are diskds. Its my own opinion ad i dont want import.

I'll just have to wait for it then.

Only games I can remember from the trade in deal are Enchanted Arms and Splinter Cell, because I suck at memory. But if you do you get COD3 for £10.

I would just like to take the time to tell you that i am distraught. DiematriX is playing GOW. :weep:

HOT has nearly 500gp in the first day of WWE:shock:

DiemetriX is GOW ''still'' wowing you in single-player? Was it worth the wait or is it in your opinion over-hyped?

I hope it lives up to my expectations! Espicially offline split-screen co-op with my bro! That better be good!

I would just like to take the time to tell you that i am distraught. DiematriX is playing GOW. :weep:

HOT has nearly 500gp in the first day of WWE:shock:

Yes I have been very busy, that and I found a cheeky way to get the Legend and Hard difficulty season achievements.

Although I'm loving Gears of war. I hate [and love] the multiplayer. The turning speed is way to low. And if I start shoting a guy he still ends up killing me :/

Meh. But DAMN it's sweet.

Although I'm loving Gears of war. I hate [and love] the multiplayer. The turning speed is way to low. And if I start shoting a guy he still ends up killing me :/

Meh. But DAMN it's sweet.

Whats wrong with the multiplayer for you to 'hate' parts of it?

Is it one of those games that can be annoying but gets away with it because it's so damn good?

DiemEtrix is GOW ''still'' wowing you in single-player? Was it worth the wait or is it in your opinion over-hyped?

I hope it lives up to my expectations! Espicially offline split-screen co-op with my bro! That better be good!

I haven't played much Singel player. But I will finish the game on sunday. Gonna play trough it on co-op first. The game is really good but I wouldn't give it 10/10. I'm kinda dissapointed but I still give it a 9/10. But I have to play singel player a lot more before I'm sure. And When Im playing co-op I play splitt screen :/ Will get 1more copy on the 17, so that we can play using two screens.

Whats wrong with the multiplayer for you to 'hate' parts of it?

Is it one of those games that can be annoying but gets away with it because it's so damn good?

I guess it's just because it takes time to get use to. And when your dead your dead. It's nothing like halo at all, and I don't have the controll/skill I'm used to.

Anyone want to have a bash at Battlefield 2 achievments over the weekend?:kiss:

HMV have it on special offer i believe for about £37.95 (in stores), and if i read it correctly.

you did (its a deal of the week) and i bought it today! :D

haven't had chance to play it yet but shall do tomorrow and it's gunna be amazing in HD :D

I don't know why, but Viva Pinata just doesn't do anything for me. Heh. I'm not feeling it

some peopel it does, some it doesnt.

I loe quirky games like this, I went back to GRAW before to do it on hard mode, and i got a bit bored after dying twice. I will still play it, but if I die it gets really irritating.

I love this kind of game, like animal crossing.

I cant wait for it, bu as always i need money.

Im the same Stef in terms of quirky games, I just love them to bits. Viva looks to be something very different on a console which is all doom and gloom FPS, I personally cant wait for its release.

Just started CoD3 and im very impressed, its does seem easier than CoD2 though.

when is worms coming to arcade + is it worms 1 or like worms armageddon/worldparty?

i have a grand total of 10 achivement points on raw vs smackdown...still doing season mode and general manager mode. Been doing a bit of 2 player matches with bro as well