NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Hahah those are really confusing, none of them make much sense unless you knew the context of the game.

But they don't look that difficult.

The new update seems to have made the lighting on the Vision Camera better for me and also gives the option for 1080p in the dashboard as promised. This of course doesn't work and I end up with a really weird "duel image" on the screen which is split down the middle like a multiplayer game. Pretty cool though.

The screen doesnt fit the image size - its all zoomed in, leaving the left and bottom sides cropped.

1080p has been in the dashboard for ages, or am I thinking of something else? I think my 1080p works on my TV, woo.

I had previously put a code for 1 month of xbox live gold (from the vision cam) as I knew my subscription was running out. But I have just looked at my card bill to find out I have been charged as usual for the subscription. I have looked on xbox.com and I only have one subscription yet I have two?

1080p has been in the dashboard for ages, or am I thinking of something else? I think my 1080p works on my TV, woo.

I'm sure mine has had it for ages aswell, its been set on that since i found the option to change it.

The new update is kinda......i dont know, the pictures are ..i dot know i dont like it. simple.

YES!

FINALLY got Xbox Live sorted and fully working this time with no NAT problems. :D

Man i've been waiting ages what with my Dad taking so long to get the new router and stuff and when he did it wasn't compatible etc.

I need to add some of you. :kiss:

For games, yes, but not videos, the new update apparently upscales video playback to 1080.

just wondering: is it worth getting one of those 360 intercooler things from play etc? does it actually help?

just wondering: is it worth getting one of those 360 intercooler things from play etc? does it actually help?

mines been fine without one, mine doesnt heat up that much, i forgot to check when i played it from 6 oclock to 5 in the morning, but there was no slowdown when playing or anything. Maybe I'm just one of those lucky ones.

Only if your 360 melted through a table. I think the whole 360's heat issue is blown out of proportion, and that if you asked most of us in this thread we'd all say that our 360's get warm but not enough to pay money to cool it down.

gamespot has just released a cool resident evil 4 feature, i.e all the cut scenes and game play footage edited together to make it into a movie, (like the 3rd disc of MGS3: subsistence), its about 1h 45 mins long i am gonar download it and stream it to my 360 and watch it on my new samsung LE32R73BD

Ive just tried to phone support for the last half an hour, about the billing to my account that didnt need to be made! Theres nobody to answer my call, even now, an hour before closing!

I am still a little bit unsure wether to buy Call of Duty 3 or not. Some/most people are already saying that its not going to be that good because of the developer. I'm not a massive fan but I got really addicted to Call of Duty 2 on the PC and I really want to get a Call of Duty game for the 360 but if its probably not worth it then why bother? What do you guys think of the game that hasn't been reviewed/played yet :heh:

Also WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 which version is more superior the Xbox360 or PS2 version?

gamespot has just released a cool resident evil 4 feature, i.e all the cut scenes and game play footage edited together to make it into a movie, (like the 3rd disc of MGS3: subsistence), its about 1h 45 mins long i am gonar download it and stream it to my 360 and watch it on my new samsung LE32R73BD

Can you give me a link to that RE4 movie?

Also WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 which version is more superior the Xbox360 or PS2 version?

Well the 360 is superior graphically and apparently it is more up to date than the ps2 version. Also there is the fact that the ps2 sucks when it comes to online play when compared to the 360.

I finally did all the Hitman missions yesterday on Saints Row, it wasnt that hard but I think I got lucky on most of them as they kept appearing all over for me. Time to unleash the rocket launcher!

Todays new content:

Kameo theme UNO deck (which for some reason i got free?!, it was already ticked as if to say i'd paied for it... but i'm not gunna complain.)

NFS Carbon crap (all the stuff bar one you can get by just playing the game, the other is an upgrade to collectors edition)

Viva Pinata theme

Smackdown Vs Raw will be better on the 360 than PS2. the 360 was has been built first then scaled down with a lot of features taking out (e.g. fighting in the crowd) on the PS2 version

I have Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Smackdown Vs Raw, Gears of War, Viva Pinata and Rainbow 6 all on pre-order....let the games begin!

EDIT: Sonic Achievements for those interested.

http://www.achieve360points.com/game/sonicthehedgehog/

Looks quite interesting, and it looks as if achivements 18-23 unlock the characters. I have a feeling that the characters are going to be able to go super in the normal levels as well, juding by achivements 15-17. Yay!! :grin:

"11. Nights of Kronos - Unlock the complete ending to the last hidden story." Erm, what? So is it just me, or does it sound like this game has more than one ending....?

I know one thing for sure, this is deffo going to be the first 360 game that I get all 1000 points on! :grin:

Multiple Dutch websites are reporting that when you activate an entirely new Xbox 360 since the dashboard update, that you can't, there will be a fatal error. If you take these steps, it will happen:

- Start the console;

- Select language;

- Choose 'I am a member of Xbox Live';

- Download mandatory dashboard update;

- Update installs;

- System reboot, Xbox 360 logo appearst;

- Fatal 'System Error E71'.

Only solution after that is to replace the console.

It has been confirmed by multiple people that got replacement 360's yesterday that this is the real deal.

So this basically means that anyone who gets a replacement 360 is affected by this problem and can return their console the very same day.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126774

Lame Microsoft, lame.

For some reason I have recieved my copy of Marvel Ultimate Alliance even earlier than usual from Gameplay, not that im complaining.

Also Viva Pinata has been confirmed by Microsoft to be released over here on Dec 1st.

Lame Microsoft, lame.

Won't the replacement consoles have exactly the same problem?

I think their the chipped 360s and it breaks them down after the patch, so what do you expect

BTW Hero whats Marvel game like I was thinking of getting it