NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Quite liked that GoW add. It was quite soft for such a violent game. I liked the way they're not relying on violence to sell the game. Really looking forward to it.

I spent ages last night on Saints Row trying to beat a Level 8 Drug Trafficking activity, and when I finally did it, my reward was: "Vice King notoriety decreases faster."

Well, that's great, considering...I GOT RID OF THE VICE KINGS AGES AGO! :mad:

I dunno when Pro Evo 6 will come through my letterbox, I think my brother ordered it last week off Play.com, so, it might come tomorrow...

Quite liked that GoW add. It was quite soft for such a violent game. I liked the way they're not relying on violence to sell the game. Really looking forward to it.

That was the wierdest song ive head for such a violent looking game.

My bro came in when i was watching it and said it doesnt suit it at all. However i really liked the mix. The ending is absolutely awesome.

I'm wondering whether to get Saints row, it looks good.

How is online play?

I have Pro Evo 6.

I envy you! It was supposed to come today, but theres always tomorrow...

repair update:

rung "DHL" couriers and they are picking up the 360 friday afternoon...so HOPEFULLY will be playing on it again in just over a week :)

I gott pro evo from HMV in london today. They were selling it for £37.95. I asked them why they were selling before the release date and they said it was because GAME started selling early.

I have Pro Evo 6.

I saw you playing when i was on....:weep: :weep:

I cant wait till tommorow though.

whhhhyyy oh whhhhyyyy do we have to wait till next year to get the Lumines Live Artist Pack?!

whhhhyyy oh whhhhyyyy do we have to wait till next year to get the Lumines Live Artist Pack?!

becaue you got ripped off, and now their waiting again to rip you off. Fuck you lumines developer or M$ for the prices.

becaue you got ripped off, and now their waiting again to rip you off. Fuck you lumines developer or M$ for the prices.

its worth it- <3 Lumines <3

i dont really care about the price of it since i get so much enjoyment out of it. its only like 1800 points for the game proper though Lumines 2 will be better on the whole.

Yea everywhere was selling Pro Ev today. I think if one small retailer starts selling, it's like a chain reaction and the big guns start selling.

I have been playing some Spilinter Cell DA. And I love it so far.

Alot harder than the previous ones tough. Love the animations.

Ubisoft is realy doing a good job.

Woooo got the silver badge on Project Gotham Racing 3. I'd only got a couple of silver trophies after I played through it the first time on easy and couldn't be bothered with doing it again, and now I'm becoming quite decent at the game. Might even try and get the gold badge now.

Going to spend the whole day tomorrow playing Oblivion now though, because the plan for this week was to play it and really put in some hours for it since I've only played a couple of hours since I got it, and I've still not.

Can't be doing with Just Cause though, it's soooo boring. Just going to trade it in.

F.E.A.R. Review Here, Nice review :grin:

Defo getting this game as I never played the PC version and the Demo on XBL was good

Defo getting this game as I never played the PC version and the Demo on XBL was good

doesn't the story follow on from the first game though?

but yeah i wants it :p

Splinter Cell = hot

N3 = pretty damn annoying to be honest...

Whooo 9.1 thats a hot score i'll be getting this!

FEAR PC >>>> 360.

Considering the multiplayer is now free on PC anyway...

And your basically getting ripped of for the 360 versions, you can get the PC version for really really cheap now compared to a full price 360 game ..

And your basically getting ripped of for the 360 versions, you can get the PC version for really really cheap now compared to a full price 360 game ..

Aye but you will prob need a decent PC to play it, I got mine just last year and it was struggling to play the new Broken Sword game, I hate playing games on PC they never seem to work

Aye but you will prob need a decent PC to play it, I got mine just last year and it was struggling to play the new Broken Sword game, I hate playing games on PC they never seem to work

Yeah, I don't like playing PC games either, the only one I've got is Football Manager.

Did anyone actually buy FFXI on the 360? I have it on PC i know what its like, but i found the demo to be unberable, how did the finished product turn out?

mfergy from what you have played so far what game would you say is better from Fifa 07 and Pro evo 6? Is the online fine on both and not laggy?

Thanks