NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Anyone heard news about the dead rising demo? Unofficially its due out this week but I can't see it being released until at least a week after the US release

I traded fight night + oblivion + £44 for prey and lord of the rings::shrug: wouldve been £86

E Honda is a Ball Mucher >> Getting cornered by the Hundred Hand Slap and not being able to do anytihng is fecking annoying, It was nice to actully have soem Online matches agaisnt peopel who actully used someone other than Ehonda i think I've had5 people suse him and I've only beat one of them was so nice kicknig his arse with Ryu.

and I agree with CPU Ryu being a bitch, I went thoght all 12 characters trying to bet him >>;; Which I thought would get me that Achivment for playing as all 12 but it didn't, do youhave to start off as them or do you have to beat with each Character? o0

I traded my Oblivion for Hitmanblood money and Prey ^_^

1 game for 2 games is a sweet deal.

how?!?!?! im thinking you'd get 30 for oblivion in a trade in and theres no chance Prey is under 30 pre owned.

hmmmmm . . .

I beat i think 3 people, on 1 star, then got to ryu and couldnt beat his ass.

seriously you block his 7 or 8 hadouken's then you jump to attack him and he just twats you. its not funny after youve spent about 20 battles on one guy.

the friggin lag and such when i was playing Takeo last night was annoying.

I remember, 4 seconds in, after slowing down a bit it just stops and it says recconecting. Then table tennis after that was just as bad.

i have a feeling that the achievements on SFII are gonne be the hardest i'll have to get.

I thought i read that dead rising demo was out in the next 48 hours? thats today isnt it? oh well.

I beat i think 3 people, on 1 star, then got to ryu and couldnt beat his ass.

seriously you block his 7 or 8 hadouken's then you jump to attack him and he just twats you. its not funny after youve spent about 20 battles on one guy.

the friggin lag and such when i was playing Takeo last night was annoying.

I remember, 4 seconds in, after slowing down a bit it just stops and it says recconecting. Then table tennis after that was just as bad.

i have a feeling that the achievements on SFII are gonne be the hardest i'll have to get.

I thought i read that dead rising demo was out in the next 48 hours? thats today isnt it? oh well.

I have 9 of the 12 achievements. I need 12 stars, perfect and hyper achievements.

Oh and hopefully it should be out tonight. Can't wait :)

how?!?!?! im thinking you'd get 30 for oblivion in a trade in and theres no chance Prey is under 30 pre owned.

hmmmmm . . .

I work in a gamestore. I make the rules ^_^

1 game for 2 games is a great deal in my favour.

I work in a gamestore. I make the rules ^_^

1 game for 2 games is a great deal in my favour.

meanie! trade in some games for me :D thought i'd never get rid of Oblivion. like i said im thinking about getting rid of BFME 2 probably when Dead Rising comes out if i like the demo thats meant to be coming. (oooh look at clever me, two topics one looong sentence :D)

I just think Guy sucks at games real bad.

I'm playing on regular difficulty, anything lower is for lady men Mr. Easy.

hehe

i just bought burnout revenge off ebay for 26.51 :D:D:D

twas my first ebayed item, i have 3 more finishing today :D:D:D

such excitement :D

I smashed my 360 wireless pad.

Thats what 20 rounds with Ryu can do to you.

I told the game shop the story on LOTR, they laughed and asked why i was getting it cleaned if it worked? they took it for another 'skim' and another lick of paint around the manual and disk lolz:mad: they didnt give me a reicept so i went back and asked them and apparently they will know who i am:shock:

I smashed my 360 wireless pad.

Thats what 20 rounds with Ryu can do to you.

awwww, i'd be like that if i was anygood at street fighter. i get like that on table tennis especially against jesper grrrrrrrrrr i have the mouth of a filthy whore when i get frustrated :P

Yeah i posted this yesterday, but you cant explore the whole city with it:mad:

yeah ive done it aswell, the getting out of the door quickly.

you can run around for a bit then i come to a place, and theres a glitchy type of line on road, so i cross it and it warps me back to the demo area.

I have 9 of the 12 achievements. I need 12 stars, perfect and hyper achievements.

bleedin hell, had another go and i got twatted by chun li this time, damnit. its only on 1 star....

I finally got The Tourist on Table Tennis. I am joy.

Yep, I'm just about ready to hunt down Ryu and fucking kill him. I can't beat him on Zero stars.

Street Fighter can go fuck itself. Why is the difficulty level so high?! I mean, the AI is taking it like a bitch one minute, and then it kills you in two moves? Whatever.

[Edit]

One star and it's still ridiculously cheap? What the fuck is wrong with them?

so has any one pre ordered saints row after palying the demo?

well i did, but for guess how much? for a very cool £33

i also pre ordered N3 for £33 and dead rising for also £33

so £97 (£2 postage discount) for 3 brand new 360 games steal

so has any one pre ordered saints row after palying the demo?

well i did, but for guess how much? for a very cool £33

i also pre ordered N3 for £33 and dead rising for also £33

so £97 (£2 postage discount) for 3 brand new 360 games steal

Where from?

:wtf: