NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I have to say, I really, really like the Gamerpoints system. Trying to get all the points from games is keeping me playing them long after I would normally give up.

The one example I'd give is Call of Duty 2. I think they got the points SPOT ON. I'm currently finishing the game on the hardest setting and it's great to get little awards each time you progress a little further. If I knew I wasn't getting anything, I probably wouldn't bother. Some games are harsh with the points though! I've got hardly any on Far Cry or Table Tennis...

After months of being wishy washy. I finally got an Xbox 360 today! Got premium with wirless connector for internet. I got zero games with it... But on the plus side been dling demos all day! I played Prey online and even though it was laggy I loved it! And lost planet as well! My tv is so shit for a 360 tv but ah well. My username is HeadlessHaden hope to see you guys online! When I eventually get a game and one that plays online...

played the prey demo. I thought it was well good, where you go small and fight on the lil planet. Is it a gud game for those of you that have it?

And about the gamerpoints, ur right, they kept me playing games, and COD2 was so gud to finish on veteran. Once youv done that and go on the net, no one can beat you.

will people still play CoD 2 or will they move on to CoD 3??

i added you Haden hope you didnt mind lol

lol np at all I am friendless! What games do you play online TakeoMiyazaki? I can only afford one game lol so would like to play with people I know.

played the prey demo. I thought it was well good, where you go small and fight on the lil planet. Is it a gud game for those of you that have it?

And about the gamerpoints, ur right, they kept me playing games, and COD2 was so gud to finish on veteran. Once youv done that and go on the net, no one can beat you.

yes its good, but its a bit scary. Has anyone seen the Dodge advert with the panel, its like that but the dodge is prey, and im 'binky', Ive wet my pants.

There are loads of games you need to at least play... PDZ...PGR....GRAW. Those are the ones ive resisted trading in because of there awesomeness

lol np at all I am friendless! What games do you play online TakeoMiyazaki? I can only afford one game lol so would like to play with people I know.

erm i have Perfect dark zero, tabe tennis and BFME 2 for online play so it'd depend on what games you liked lol i might be getting call of duty 2 soon but im a lil worried online for it will dry up when call of duty 3 comes out later this year.

but if you can only afford one game id have to say get oblivion because its MASSIVE and really great but it doesnt have any multiplayer :( also UNOs a good game to just chill out and play for an hour or two and chat to people and it costs about 3 or 4 quid :D

whats everyone elses fave Live game???

If its just 360 then I would have to say PDZ due to the online co-op and I love all the different games you can play. If it includes all Live games then Halo 2, no explaination required.

yeah halo 2 cos you can get it for little over a 5er and its got a decent single player and a great multiplayer-completely forgot about that lol

i need to grab me a copy of halo 2 today actually my other ones damaged-stupid friends grrrrrr!

As I've told you countless times, get Halo 2, that's all you need. If you want another game get GRAW :)

As I've told you countless times, get Halo 2, that's all you need. If you want another game get GRAW :)

i really dont know why i didnt get on with GR:AW everyone else did/does. maybe its cos i didnt play it online or somat . . . still you can find it for about 25 pre-owned

lol sorry Moria you do keep saying I will get halo 2 then. Oh man though just played COD2 and its incredible. May buy that as well but then ghost recon may be better! Man so many games so little money ah well.

lol sorry Moria you do keep saying I will get halo 2 then. Oh man though just played COD2 and its incredible. May buy that as well but then ghost recon may be better! Man so many games so little money ah well.

i prefer CoD 2 i found it more intense and dramatic-quite tempted to get it today with halo 2 as well lol

see y'all later . . . or erm something :D

ooh quick question, does your friends list carry over to halo 2 so you can invite people playing 360 games to join in a halo 2 capture the flag match for example??

I bet launch games and such like are really cheap pre-owned now ie £15

They're still about £30 preowned in Game, I'm still trying to pick up CoD 2 cheaply.

they're much cheaper on eBay though.

I want so many games, but i want to finish the ones i have before getting any more. like tomb raider, graw, i will want to get rid of, ive mentioend before, kameo.

Please can someone help.

I'm trying to get my 360 connected to my pc so that i can stream files across.

So ive got my PC connected to the internet, Ive got a USB-Ethernet adaptor up and running. My 360 connected to my pc through that asdaptor.

Ive tested media connection and it finds IP address but then PC selected says failed.

Ive downloaded Media connect, and run it, it downloads it but then when it needs to verify the 360 it fails. Ive unlocked the Firewall ports which it tells me to have unlocked, manually.

Still no connection, does anyone know if ive missed something or not doing right?

I really want to put music and stuff on my 360

Recently I've gotten myself Xbox Live Gold membership. I've played a bit of Table Tennis, and it seems my skill is quite low compared to many others online. Any other newbies here that wants to play against me? My gamertag is Tailzo, feel free to add me.

i had the same problem with trying to get my 360 connected to the PC i rang support up and everything i ended up reinstaliing windows xp on my comp and it works fine now took some doing but got there in the end

i had the same problem with trying to get my 360 connected to the PC i rang support up and everything i ended up reinstaliing windows xp on my comp and it works fine now took some doing but got there in the end

do you have to run windows media connect everytime? i have to install it everytime but i thinks its cos of my IP settings.

and stefkov i dont think you can copy stuff other unless maybe through a direct ethernet cable? cos i have to stream it through

oh and link64uk-add me to XBL if ya want :D

got halo 2 again today for 6 quid after mine got scratched

call of duty 2 is going for 32 the cheapest and burnout for 38!!!!!!! wtf!!!

gunna have to try ebay if i ever get more money hehe

£32 for COD2 is ridiculous. Have a look around as many indie stores as you can mate.

will do but i dont wanna pay over 25 for a 360 game thats been out for like a year. now theyve released a game of the year ed too-stupid activision lol

most indie stores by me charge ridiculous prices for crap games and for rare games they charge like a tenner-i got REZ and Amplitude for 10 quid each :D but i think its doubtfull they'll have a 360 game for less than 35 i bet even tomb raider and PDZ are like 30 +

Recently I've gotten myself Xbox Live Gold membership. I've played a bit of Table Tennis, and it seems my skill is quite low compared to many others online. Any other newbies here that wants to play against me? My gamertag is Tailzo, feel free to add me.

im pretty crap at table tennis too lol i find it really hard to beat jesper probs cos i play as mr ping :D

ill add you in the morning when im all rested and ready to get owned

Come into a nice bit of money today that was unexpected. So Im gonna get myself some wine later and maybe even Halo 2. So if I can get it anyone want a game later? I may be drunk as well and you can corpse hump my drunkard arse! Or just have a nice friendly Halo game your choice :wink:

Come into a nice bit of money today that was unexpected. So Im gonna get myself some wine later and maybe even Halo 2. So if I can get it anyone want a game later? I may be drunk as well and you can corpse hump my drunkard arse! Or just have a nice friendly Halo game your choice :wink:

hmmm ill go with the . . . halo 2 please :D just message me