NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

thx didnt know that :) just switched back to 50hz as i wont be playing on DOA4 soon as GRAW comes

Blessed are the naive.

If you'd played any of Ubisfts previous Live games then you wouldn't be expecting anything decent from the online side of GRAW.

Blessed are the naive.

If you'd played any of Ubisfts previous Live games then you wouldn't be expecting anything decent from the online side of GRAW.

You seriously think they would keep previous generation net code in this game? Jeeze Ubi are just lazy bastards.

I'd probably play the co-op more than the deathmatch side of things anyway, it all depends on who else buys it. Me and Mike are definatly buying Burnout Revenge (again) apparently there are quite a few changes although nothing major.

. Me and Mike are definatly buying Burnout Revenge (again) apparently there are quite a few changes although nothing major.

1up Gave Burnout360 9/10

and recommended it even to those who have it on xbox.

Edit:

360 Getting another grate RPG

http://www.2-worlds.com/

Amazing Gfx. I would say they are better than those in oblivion.

Yeah, still needs fixes. Rumours that Gothic III is comming to the 360.

You seriously think they would keep previous generation net code in this game? Jeeze Ubi are just lazy bastards.

I wouldn't be surprized, but even if they have written some new netcode the fact that they continually fucked it up last generation doesn't exactly fill me with hope.

The Outfit demo now online by the way guys.

Oh cool! Let me know guys if it's any good please, (well your opinions, i may like it and you don't). :hehe:

At the moment i'm getting Burnout instead of this, that could change!

:grin:

why burnout, i know its good n'all but full auto has gunz lots a gunz

Help please!

When I finished downloading the Outfit demo, it said "this game does not support PAL-50, please change to PAL-60" I have an HDTV, and all HDTVs are PAl-60, and its not possible to change to PAL-50 so I don't know why its saying my TV is on 50 hertz.

help?

Tried changing your 360 options to 60hz anyway?

Help please!

When I finished downloading the Outfit demo, it said "this game does not support PAL-50, please change to PAL-60" I have an HDTV, and all HDTVs are PAl-60, and its not possible to change to PAL-50 so I don't know why its saying my TV is on 50 hertz.

help?

Puh-lease, you can't be that stupid, can you?

My bro's telling me. I just say what he says lol. I EVEN ASKED HIM TO LOOK IN THE SETTINGS> AND HES LIKE NO ITS NOT THERE!

why burnout, i know its good n'all but full auto has gunz lots a gunz

I know i shouldn't base Full-Auto purely on the demo, but i played the demo again and didn't like it, it just didn't do alot to me this time.

When i first played it, i was like this ain't bad but if it's between Burnout Revenge and Full Auto, Burnout will win! Anyway Burnout goes WAY faster then Full Auto, and i know i will like Burnout because i've enjoyed the previous ones.

Now Burnout VS The Outfit is a different story, i may have to do my research and see which ones comes out on top.

:D

Actually, its a bug.

It's a bug apparently, it checks for the PAL-50 setting even if you aren't using it.

Change the switch to regular TV, then change to PAL-60 in the display settings. Switch back to HD and it will let you play.

:bowdown::bowdown: thanks for all the help rokhed.

EDIT: This has to be the worst looking 360 game. ever.

From Major Nelson:

There are some title updates that were released earlier today. Here is the complete list:

King Kong

Xbox 360 Arcade: Smash TV

Toryumon

Xbox 360 Arcade: Hardwood Hearts

Madden NFL 06

To get the update, you’ll have to be connected to Xbox Live and start the title.

I do not have details on what each of these update contains, but I’ll see if I can get that get information from the individual publishers.

what the hell is Toryumon ??

I think it's safe to say that The Outfit demo has the most horrible vehicle handling in any game, ever.

I think The Outfit is probably the worst 360 game I've played yet.

Shame you never played it.

I haven't played the finished game (unlike some people who seem to think they have), but the demo points to a really good team based game, it's a shame people are willing to judge a game on graphics before gameplay, but I guess that's the shallow world the majority live in these days.

Well I've obviously played the demo, haven't I? So can I not say that it's rubbish? No?

It's quite alot of fun, especially when you get a few people playing. Shame the vehicle controls suck nuts... huge nuts.