NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I'm sure it'll still look very nice, it's the same one they use on the 360 demo pods, and that television is beautiful.

Speaking of demo pods, has anyone encountered frequent instances of them not being turned on in game shops? Both my local shops keep them turned off now, I found the same happened with the old Xbox when they were on display.

What might be the reason for this?

Yeh, my friend in Game says that they get tired of chavs ghanging around all day in the shop.

I bet the Samsung looks lovely! But I PERSONALLY wouldn't bother with anything below a 26", because a standard def at 23" is pretty sharp as it is, due to the size of the pixels on screen. There's a reason you don't get small HD TVs.

Exlusive to game? The gamestore i work in is getting the Coll. ed. :) (norway)

Sorry, I should've specified that it's only the UK getting shafted.

Just got my HDTV! I had decided I was gonna get the Samsung one, but was recommended the Panasonic TX 26LXD1 over it. Read a load of reviews - apparently it's got far superior visual quality.

Lucky me, Currys have slashed the price from £999 to £699! With a little bit of staff discount, I got it for £629! Lovely stuff :)

Would you be able to post some pics of that? Also do you have a spec sheet for it? For some reason I've never been able to see a decent picture of one and I've only ever seen them boxed up really.

What do you think of it anyway?

Nobody knows really especially when you consider in MCVhas the retail only section and hasn't got it listed there, but Timeshift is listed for March 24th

Would you be able to post some pics of that? Also do you have a spec sheet for it? For some reason I've never been able to see a decent picture of one and I've only ever seen them boxed up really.

What do you think of it anyway?

I'll post some pics in a bit. It's really, really nice! The contrast is absolutely perfect, and the refresh rate is too.

The Outfit demo on March 3. And its Playable ONLINE!

"With the demo you'll be able to play 8 players online via Xbox live or 2 players in split screen mode. The estimated file size of the demo is 500mb and will be available on the Xbox live service."

The Outfit demo on March 3. And its Playable ONLINE!

"With the demo you'll be able to play 8 players online via Xbox live or 2 players in split screen mode. The estimated file size of the demo is 500mb and will be available on the Xbox live service."

Thanks for that I'll remember to try it out.

I can't wait for Dead Rising! I just hope that the formula doesn't get boring...

Same here, I'm hoping for an online co-op mode too.

Would be a blast teaming up with a couple of mates to kick the shit out of some zombies.

Dead Rising would be a blast Online.

I read on IGN you could play through the game in 3hours (without sidequests etc). But It's made in a way that you want to play it over and over... So this game needs Mutiplayer / Co-op Live.

i was playing fifa RTFWC just loading an online game, when it suddenly stops and says that the disk is dirty and i need to clean it, i get it out and after much sherlock holmsing the bludy disk is cracked! i phoned microsoft and they said that they could do nothing untill i could prove that it was the console by it scratching another disk!!! so much for customer services. Im gona take it back to the shop caus i didnt do anything, and the console was working fine (no funny noises etc. even though i have it vertical) and then just stopped, so its obviously a faulty disk. :wtf::nono:

Guess Mr Postman brought me today

200220068lx.th.jpg

Xbox 360 Premium with Condemded - £260 (whould have been £233, but postage :mad: )

Perfect Dark Zero Lmt Ed - £38

Xbox 360 Universal Remote - £17.99

Xbox 360 Advance Scart Lead - £17.99

Xbox360 Play an Charge Kit - £12.99

Xbox 360 Live 13 Month Subscribtion Card - £32.00

Total: £378.97

After painstakingly waiting for a Xbox 360, i finally found one at great price as you can see above,

nice 1 m8 hope you enjoy it :yay:

thanks dude, took me ages to find it at a great price damn u ebay lol

Meh, 360s died.

3 red light thingy, not too bothered as I've finished most the games I do have and there's nothing coming along for a couple of weeks or so.

My only worry is losing all my game saves, can anyone whose had their 360 replaced tell me if they keep your game saves or not.

Meh, 360s died.

3 red light thingy, not too bothered as I've finished most the games I do have and there's nothing coming along for a couple of weeks or so.

My only worry is losing all my game saves, can anyone whose had their 360 replaced tell me if they keep your game saves or not.

ewwwf :sad: this isnt gd

owens, now yours a hope mine doesnt fuck up :cry:

ewwwf :sad: this isnt gd

owens, now yours a hope mine doesnt fuck up :cry:

You just better hope if it does it does it within the stupidly short 3 month guarantee, 2 weeks longer and I would've been fucked.

m_fergy, I have two gifts to give you:

Here and here.

I hope you enjoy.

didnt like them gifts m8

You just better hope if it does it does it within the stupidly short 3 month guarantee, 2 weeks longer and I would've been fucked.

I got mine on release so i guess im fucked then

... Anyway just watched this video of dead rising and it looks amazing, dont know if you's have already seen it but here it is. enjoy. dead rising