Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a gud idea, and is still going ahead, just not with the negative people who seem to bash anything that isnt their own idea.

And everyone seemd to think you pay me 5 quid, wen actually, you would be paying the winner of the contest 5 quid.

Not really i just thought it would be a change, get a group of peopel together have a some fun thats all, spice it up a little. Its not a charge the winner gets it, im not great on DOA4 so i knew i wouldnt get it, im not gonna pull a Scam im not like that.

Erm thanks?

It's called peoples views, i Dont like Splinter Cell.

Fatrox knows the score. Pitty some others dont, This is a great forum, but people like you spoil it...

I spoil it? Dude, you're the one that wanted to organise a DoA4 contest where people paied you to enter...

I spoil it? Dude, you're the one that wanted to organise a DoA4 contest where people paied you to enter...

LoL :P

Anyway.. Splinter cell is a awsome series. And the Co-op in Chaos theory was Amazing. Best co-op evver. I'm thinking about buying two games just to play through the Co-op with some friends.

Read the post thats above yours, nxt time read posts that have been psoted before saying something. :)

I wouldnt of been receving ANY money from you guys, unless i had won, then i would, but you would be paypal'ing money to the WINNER, not to me.

Caris, Jordan wasn't so much critisizing your opinion, but was just angry because you were comparing two games that are too different and shouldn't be compared. It annoys me sometimes too. Like say someone says "Metroid Prime is a wannabe Halo" I would be pissed off because they are completely different and shouldn't be compared at all.

My 360 has sort of been gathering dust lately, I only get around to playing it when I invite a friend over... I've got PGR3, Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero and Call of Duty 2, but the only game I touch is PGR3 (and I'm trying to forget PDZ). Nah, I'm playing Super Mario Strikers and even Super Mario Sunshine these days.

Caris, Jordan wasn't so much critisizing your opinion, but was just angry because you were comparing two games that are too different and shouldn't be compared. It annoys me sometimes too. Like say someone says "Metroid Prime is a wannabe Halo" I would be pissed off because they are completely different and shouldn't be compared at all.

Thanks Stocka, thats exactly what i meant.

Wolf, Ridge Racer 6 came out last Friday and DoA4 is out this Friday. Theres hardly a lack of games :)

Fight Night is out in March, which looks astounding and the demo plays great.

March is THE month, only Feb to go, to hopefully a avalanche of games come! :D

Ghost Recon

Splinter Cell

Fight Night Round 3

NBA 2K6

NHL 2K6

Burnout Revenge

The Outfit

Gears Of War (hopefully, looks doubtful)

Elder Scrolls IV

Far Cry 360 (TBC)

Moto GP 2006

Tomb Raider Legends (Could be April, but i'm hoping late March)

Full Auto (Feb 17th actually)

Prey (TBC)

Frame City Killer (TBC)

Alan Wake (Game think so, i don't)

March is THE month, only Feb to go, to hopefully a avalanche of games come! :D

Ghost Recon

Splinter Cell

Fight Night Round 3

NBA 2K6

NHL 2K6

Burnout Revenge

The Outfit

Gears Of War (hopefully, looks doubtful)

Elder Scrolls IV

Far Cry 360 (TBC)

Moto GP 2006

Tomb Raider Legends (Could be April, but i'm hoping late March)

Full Auto (Feb 17th actually)

Prey (TBC)

Frame City Killer (TBC)

Alan Wake (Game think so, i don't)

March my Ass [and those are the games in that list i'd consider buying]

March my Ass [and those are the games in that list i'd consider buying]

Thats why i said, Gears Of War looks doubtful to be released in March but alot of game sites has a release date of end of March, it's the same with Alan Wake and Prey, both games aren't coming out till Winter 2006 in my opinion, so perhaps i should of left them out? :grin:

and Stocka why aren't you buying Elder Scrolls, Tomb Raider and Ghost Recon? They are certain to be great in my opinion!

I've preordered Full Auto as well, wasn't impressed with the demo that much, but i reckon it will be good.

Ghost Recon if done well, could replace Halo 2 for me.

I've always loved tactical shooters, and this new version with incredible looking enviroments is just my cup of tea!

and Stocka why aren't you buying Elder Scrolls, Tomb Raider and Ghost Recon? They are certain to be great in my opinion!

I've never managed to buy any Elder Scrolls games and therefore am not 'into it,' I hate Tomb Raider games, and i'm not into Tom Clancy games.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!