NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Done and done. Doesnt matter if they dont put it in the sequel as I would still buy it.

Yeah I think I will still buy it, even if they didn't put the stuff I wrote into it.

New Naruto screens = :heart:

Naruto, yeah up to Shippuuden epiode 18...why?

Ha, not seen those red lights in ages. Just turned it on now, via the controller and the third quarter ring is red.

Checked Diemetrix's thread, and turning it off and on it's perfectly fine.

I wonder what caused that...

Naruto, yeah up to Shippuuden epiode 18...why?

Ha, not seen those red lights in ages. Just turned it on now, via the controller and the third quarter ring is red.

Checked Diemetrix's thread, and turning it off and on it's perfectly fine.

I wonder what caused that...

Just asking mate, I'll stop if you stop.

What times Gears tonight? I'll play if im not hooked on The Darkness (gonna pick it up after Tea)

Usual time on Gears.

I want to pick up the darkness but already got a back catalogue of game to get

Dead rising two which would make it fun would be a 2 or more online feature , i mean it was a great game apart from the movement and some game play but i thought it was good , real ending was gay though still a great game

Dead rising+online multi player = greatness

Expect mad amounts of new marketplace content come E3 say Microsoft.

Sounds good to me, i'll save buying points i think..

Street Fighter 2 is 800 Points right?

Also, you bitches best tear yourselves away from these new games to play some gears tonight.

I wouldn't buy SF2 mate, especially as the new one with new HD character models is coming out. It'd be cheaper to get the Anniversary Edition with 3rd Strike.

I wouldn't buy SF2 mate, especially as the new one with new HD character models is coming out. It'd be cheaper to get the Anniversary Edition with 3rd Strike.

Quoted for the utmost truthfulness.

This weeks Arcade game: Missle Command.

This will play like shit. Originally you used a freaking trackball to quickly get from left to right as fast a possible. This is going to play fairly badly with an analouge stick.

Jesus, that game really will suck with a stick, i'll check out the trial though. A mouse is a great way of playing that game.

This weeks Arcade game: Missle Command.

This will play like shit. Originally you used a freaking trackball to quickly get from left to right as fast a possible. This is going to play fairly badly with an analouge stick.

Centipede had the same problem.

Argh!! I HATE Deadrising! Has anyone managed to kill the girl on the motorbike? Everytime I get the final shot it goes to a cut-scene and she just rides off. Aparently it might be because I didn't have enough time left when I killed her but I managed to save it whilst the countdown timer is on red and I literally run all the way there and fight her. There is no way I'm starting this stupid game again from the start so that I can fight her!

Argh!! I HATE Deadrising! Has anyone managed to kill the girl on the motorbike? Everytime I get the final shot it goes to a cut-scene and she just rides off. Aparently it might be because I didn't have enough time left when I killed her but I managed to save it whilst the countdown timer is on red and I literally run all the way there and fight her. There is no way I'm starting this stupid game again from the start so that I can fight her!

You don't kill her, you rescue her.

:confused: From what? She keeps shooting at me and the only way to stop her is to plug her!

If the countdown bar is already on red is it too late to complete the scoop?

Lumines Live! Booster is rather good-most are from the PSP games, but having them in HD with surround sound, and slightly different remixes make it worth it IMO.

Man the dub on that sucks to hell . . . anywho . . .