N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

You could've just used the money you used to buy that second Xbox 360 to buy presents for the family. No? Okay then.

I'm guessing I'm in the second batch too rokhed00, as I too have received a familiar email (from Gameplay though, not GAME).

True, but £270 back in my account and whatever is profit,gain,free money.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rokhed, we aint in the SECOND batch, we have to completely re-order again when they send us a special link, which people who didnt pre-order can also view shortly after us!

So, they are cancelling everybodies orders who didn't get in the first batch?

That is no way to run a business.

Does anyone know if the big stores are going to have stock to sell on release? or is it all pre-order only stock that theyre getting in?

I cant see there being any on the shelves, if they cant confirm pre-order, how can they put 360s on the shelves.

If thats the case, you've most likely got yours then Jordan. Either that, or Gameplay is slow at sending emails to those who haven't got it.

I doubt it, you still ordered way too late, there must have been shit loads of people before you.

Are you getting the Argos Core Bundle with PDZ and King Kong?

yep. im shitting myself, argos sucks! what if they dont deliver on the 2nd, or they miscalculated and dont have enough? argh nerves (shitting with excitement too lol)

i cant remember my login name, so i cant check the order anymore :hmm:

Only a few days until all these numbers mean nothing, and hype will die when these machines rest easy in our bedrooms, living rooms and eBay auctions. Will everyone be happy? No. Will Owen have a heart attack as he turns the damned thing on first time? Probably. Will Jon ever put the D on the end of JonST? I sure hope so.

See you all on Perfect Dark Zero, if I can make a steal at a high-street store between midnight Thursday and 5pm Friday. THE POWER... IS YOURS.

I called my local Asda, and they're going to receive 10 of each console pack. Premium and Core. They said the electronics department closes at 10, but if I can find someone to go grab me one then I can buy it after 12.

I played one today to very mixed impressions, which have left me a little underwhelmed. I could spend £400+ on so many other cooler things right now. We'll see how I feel before launch night.