NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Attention Connesseurs of Oblivion.

Just started Oblivion. I'm about to leave the sewers and enter the big wide world.

I have chosen the Breton character with Battlemage for skills as I feel that this is a good character that will benefit me later in the game. However, I secretly want to be an Orc and run around in my pants bashing people with clubs. Will this career path affect my ability to enjoy the game fully later on and not get anniliated by anything tough or do I need to be a sensible mage character?

Basically how important is character/class selection and what stuff did people on here go for?

Touche. Err, I play for fun so it doesn't matter and stuff. :red:

Still, I l'd like to earn my achievements fairly. Not much point having a tag that

You must suck at games then. :indeed:

Just started Oblivion. I'm about to leave the sewers and enter the big wide world.

I have chosen the Breton character with Battlemage for skills as I feel that this is a good character that will benefit me later in the game. However, I secretly want to be an Orc and run around in my pants bashing people with clubs. Will this career path affect my ability to enjoy the game fully later on and not get anniliated by anything tough or do I need to be a sensible mage character?

Basically how important is character/class selection and what stuff did people on here go for?

Class counts for nothing I think, just get some good armour and weapons and level up loads and a race weak againt another would win.

I need to play the game again...

*points at private / trades board*

theres a thread there setup by mcphee aka switch about a buy any 360 game get forza for £14.99 at gamestation

any idea if this offer will still be on on friday as i want to buy colin DiRT...having DiRT and forza 2 for £54.99 would be nice :)

Shit, i already pre ordered DiRT from Game.... Ah well. I don't know if i'd like Forza 2, the demo really put me off.

Does anyone who has GRAW wanna do those co-op achievements in the holidays. When I first got it I was scared of online and didnt join in when people did it.

That's if anyone who has done it wants to go ack to it and play it again, or anyone who hasnt just wants to do it?

Does anyone who has GRAW wanna do those co-op achievements in the holidays. When I first got it I was scared of online and didnt join in when people did it.

That's if anyone who has done it wants to go ack to it and play it again, or anyone who hasnt just wants to do it?

I will go back on it. Me, Caris and Shakey are looking to get a few off it aswell so keep an eye out.

Class counts for nothing I think, just get some good armour and weapons and level up loads and a race weak againt another would win.

Me too, I really loved playing Oblivion, if I could finish games before the next one comes out I'd actually get round to playing through the side quests.

Shit, i already pre ordered DiRT from Game.... Ah well. I don't know if i'd like Forza 2, the demo really put me off.

I hated the demo at first, played it over and over again as I wanted to like it, and eventually I just did. I would say the games better than the demo, but maybe I just got better at the game with practice.

While I'm here, Pacman CE = FUCKING AWESOME.

You must suck at games then. :indeed:

I've had the 360 for about a month, during which I have had exams/ revision a lot of the time.

But yeah, I'm not great at games. :smile:

Right, I'm going to fufill my dream as a orc then.

I've had the 360 for about a month, during which I have had exams/ revision a lot of the time.

But yeah, I'm not great at games. :smile:

Right, I'm going to fufill my dream as a orc then.

Orc? :D

Human, Elf, Dwarf and Troll my friend :)

While I'm here, Pacman CE = FUCKING AWESOME.

You've got to love chaining those power pills.

You've got to love chaining those power pills.

I'm picking up a points card later this week for PoP classic, but i am defo buying Pacman CE.

I'm picking up a points card later this week for PoP classic, but i am defo buying Pacman CE.

Good man, it's a little pricey but it's definitely the best Pacman that's been seen in years.

Joining in the Pacman CE is awesome bandwagon.

Ugh, what's the best way to get a high score, my best is around 150K, not even close to the 400K achivement.

Joining in the Pacman CE is awesome bandwagon.

Ugh, what's the best way to get a high score, my best is around 150K, not even close to the 400K achivement.

Chain those ghosts.

Yey, after over a year of playing on and off I have finally got the heavyweight achievement on GRAW ( kill 10,000 enemies ) Just spent the last hour playing territories bymyself, racking about 100 kills per game.

The game being discussed was Oblivion not Shadowrun. Too much Shadowrun play for you sir.

The game being discussed was Oblivion not Shadowrun. Too much Shadowrun play for you sir.

I love it.

Apart from Elf vs Troll :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

Class and Race only have an effect on the speed you progress through the game. Obviously a Breton will increase in Magic faster than an Orc so you have to work for longer as an Orc to reach the high magic levels (and th reverse with blunt and etc skills)

Birthsign makes a difference though so choose that one carefully

Elf for me, love teleporting through a wall, stabbing someone in the back with the Katana, then teleporting back while they bleed out.

Pretty much all i spend most games doing. Goes a bit wrong if theres a few Dwarves or an Antimagic generator though (been caught a few times) :blush:

Ach decisions...do I want to start Dead Rising again and try to beat the main game.

Is it possible to do without saving anyone?

Yeah you just have to follow the main case through, pretty sure survivors are just for achievment purposes but tbh I gave up on my 3rd try.