N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Apparently its due to some American law, and a patch for us Euro's will be out within 24hours to let us use MSN.

I'll believe it when I see it.

You mean we'll get a parental control option to do it???

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I had my parents details for it when I set up my 360, but I know their password and such. I think I changed the parental stuff to my details a long time ago.

I don't see why this update was well worth waiting for now...

I have noticed, reaching the end of a list while looking in the marketplace, it skip to the top instead of having to scroll all the way back up

No. You're friends are good :wink:

But I'm better :heh:. Nah, but I told him I'd play today, so it'd be kinda harsh if I don't. Nvm then, might not play tonight.

Also, Baird has the best little quote when he kills someone: "Eat shit and die!" Cracks me up every time. Fookin legend he is.

Plz m8

I think you all send me dodgy one's to torment me, I got one from here, four from avforums and a couple from my friends which all haven't worked.

But seriously I think I am buying it tommorow after I fail horribly in chemistry.

Sega on XBLA?

sonic_002.jpg

I know there is a 'A' next to start game but dosn't the background look a lot like the PSP and PS3 XMB background?

If it's not then I must say it does look pretty classy.

But I'm better :heh:. Nah, but I told him I'd play today, so it'd be kinda harsh if I don't. Nvm then, might not play tonight.

Also, Baird has the best little quote when he kills someone: "Eat shit and die!" Cracks me up every time. Fookin legend he is.

I wasn't being serious, hence the ;)

Do Xbox1 free trials work on the 360? If so then i've got a spare 2 month

Guest Stefkov

Either play gears or watch a crap United team play against Chelsea....damnit

How long you gonna be on for?