N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The beta? Damn amazing, just like PSO was. Some people hate the clunky gameplay, the same go level up and collect crap... but for me it worked.

Oh and its basically the PS2 game, with an improved draw distance and of course running at high def.

According to Kotaku, Dead or Alive 5 has been announced exclusive for the 360... as i've racked up well more than 100 hours on DoA4, this makes me happy!

Guest Stefkov
To celebrate my love or Gears of War I just purchased this beauty for my bedroom.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270055919745&rd=1&rd=1

cool. I so need some stuff like that for my room.

I love sniping in COD3, its so awesome.

I just remembered. I was playing COD yesterday, and when shooting peopel wil the M1 Garand, i remember, I shot a guy and he went flying straigh up into the air. He was in a little room so it was even funnier that he went in the air, floated a bit then came down.

Has anyone noticed that sometimes when GoW loads that it loads it withoutt he textures, stays like that for a couple seconds then everythings fine?

And another thing, i promise, When me and Tak were playing online co-op, We were at the part on chapter 2 i think, where you have to stay in the dark there are some locust on the other side of a gap. Bit hard to explain, but we both died and started again from the checkpoint, but my game loaded with just my character, Tak's character and the locust on the other side. Tehre was no obstacles nothing. It was just a black floor then a grey sky. It was really wierd. I didnt know what was happening so i went out and died not intentionally.

Dom's had a few errors like that and yes, the games like Halo 2 if you skip the cut scenes or have a dodgy drive (like me) it loads in the high res textures afterwards.

Guest Stefkov
Dom's had a few errors like that and yes, the games like Halo 2 if you skip the cut scenes or have a dodgy drive (like me) it loads in the high res textures afterwards.

good good, i thought it was just my version/console.

Anyone seen in game, you get a poker set when you buy Rainbow 6 from there

I've had a look and eatrs does look Pretty cool, I may pick it up tomorrow, Saw a nice deal in Game, 30 quid of ifyou trade in a selected Game, Enchanted Arms was on the list so I might take it in, 20 quid for the limited box ain't so bad, plus my card has 2.50 on it w00t, Did see the Face plate in my Game as well, That doesn't look too bad either, doubnbt i'd pick it up but it looks Pretty nifty.

i'm up for it dude! :D wanna start hardcore wednesday or whenever you finish casual?

Friday'll be the best day, I don't get home until 6 and even then by the time I'm sat down and ready to play games its nearly 8 and then I can't stay up too late without being knackered the next day. But yeah deffo up for it Friday or Saturday in the day.

Guest Stefkov

Co-op isnt more than 2 players is it? Would be cool 4 player co-op as theres 4 characters in the game. Ive just realised now that the other two guys go off usually, so this little paragraph is silly.

I dont think there are any more games i want now. Viva pinata is the only one i think i want.

Small Arms Embraces Social Gaming on Xbox Live Arcade

Networking with friends reaps new rewards with this highly anticipated Xbox Live Arcade Wednesday release. The frantic multiplayer brawling game “Small Arms” will be available for download on Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360 beginning Wednesday, November 22, after 0800 GMT (1:00 a.m. PST).

Social gaming innovation in “Small Arms,” which begins with the four developers at Gastronaut Studios, will pass to Xbox Live Arcade gamers from around the world. “Small Arms” includes a unique social networking Achievement called “Six Degrees of Small Arms” that can only be earned by playing with someone who already has it – and which only the game’s creators will possess at launch!

In “Small Arms,” up to four players can join in the battles across many dynamic and richly detailed levels. Gamers can choose from a cast of outrageous fighters like the cyborg tabby cat, assassin truffle pig and mutant chimney sweep. While jumping from platform to platform shooting with 360° aim, gamers of all skill levels will be able to pick up and play this innovative side-scrolling action title.

“Small Arms” is available worldwide for 800 Microsoft Points.

GAME FEATURES:

* 12 characters, each with their own weapon

* 8 unique levels

* 12 Achievements, including the innovative “Six Degrees of Small Arms” viral achievement

* Up to 4-player multiplayer offline and on Xbox Live

* Local Multiplayer / Xbox Live Swap – allows players to swap out a local friend with a friend over Live without leaving the game!

* Three single player game modes (Story, Challenge, and Shooting Range)

* Colorful 3D graphics with classic side-scrolling run and gun action

* Expect premium downloadable content for this title in the future – providing new game play elements and unique challenges for Small Arms fans

WHERE CAN I GET IT: Download “Small Arms” beginning on Wednesday, November 22, at 1 a.m. PST on Xbox Live Arcade.

“Small Arms”: 800 Microsoft Points, Rated E10+, Comic Mischief, Fantasy Violence

For more information, please visit http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/livearcade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aykPxJ17bY

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=14810&type=mov&pl=game

small-arms-20060731013821208.jpg

small-arms-20060731013817615.jpg

I hope I'll like this game. I'm very positive to original games on XBLA. I didn't like Smash Bros, but the online aspect of this may make it more interesting? I also hope it feels more like Powerstone than Smash Bros, as I loved Powerstone.

Guest Stefkov

That sounds and looks pretty good. Ive been meaning to pick up some points for a while now.

I just finished COD3 on normal i think. Was a pretty sweet game, and i remember people were moaning about the lock on. Well its in the options to turn it off. Its called sticky aim. I just finished it so i wanted to check out other things and there it was, sticky aim.

Now to do GoW on Hardcore. My gamerscore is rising quite nicely:D