NEurope

WI'm wondering why we have not seen a gold cube yet. Do you think theres is a chance we will see this with Zelda TP?

Nope,GC fading out now and when Zelda is released there will be no point for Gamecubes getting produces because the Revolution will be around the corner.

I agree with ShadowV7, but it would have been quite nice having a gold GC in front of your TV :D

Well a golden revolution would be pretty odd actually,hope it happens if they sell a lot and they could release a limited edition colour.Would be nice to see.

I think we'll see a great range of colour, like with the Gamecube selection. I've been very tempted to pick up a silver/platinum gamecube. Alas, my gorgeous Black Cube was sufficient. :)

I was tempted to get the platinum one aswell,but I still love my little purple cube of joy.I think there will be a few Revolution colours ,hope gold will eventually be one.

I would buy a gold Cube with the Triforce on the top. Hopefully they will release one or at least a limited edition Rev.

I've been very tempted to pick up a silver/platinum gamecube.

I have that one, bought it only a year ago, April 2005. I'm a Nintendo fan since about 1989, but I was gonna skip the Gamecube (cause I had lost interest in games as I began college) but then, in the Christmas of 2004, I came upon something wonderful: the video for Zelda Twilight Princess. And I thought to myself "I'm gonna get a Gamecube, there's no question about that". Turns out the game was delayed in typical Nintendo tradition (I should've seen that one coming...) and it's still not out. Anyway, I do not regret buying the Gamecube, it actually revived my love for videogames after a 5 years break.

So, anyway, that was just a story of how I got the silver Cube, because I bought it so late in the game. If I'd bought it in the begining, I'd have the black one.

I would preffer a limited edition Gold/zelda rev then a cube, as that way I wouln't have to buy the same console twice.

That doesnt look like gold. This looks like gold.

goldgb2kf.jpg

I think a gold color would be most realistic at Revo or DS lite, because of its shiny surface.

i what that gold sp to have by babies.....

mmm...gold sp...

no.... seriously though , i would totally brake up with my girlfriend in a second if a gold sp like that asked me out....................in a second.......

I never get custom coloured consoles because I always buy at launch, then there's no point when new colours come out because I already have the console and the money is used for games :p

Got a nice sexy black cube though, wouldn't have changed that.

I remember with the minish cap bundles 5 had "special tickets" in them where you could send it to nintendo (wait 28 days) and they would send you back a gold plated one. Of course I doubt anyone ever found one/ brought one.

Anyone have any images of the green Tales of Symphonia GCN? That looked nice also.