Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Eggheads

EEVILMURRAY

This show just pisses me off to the extreme. You know what I'm talking about... The Eggheads get the most piss easy questions most of them time and the challengers get ultra hard.

Plus it takes too fucking long and Dermot is a wank host.

Infuriating non?

I know I really shouldn't watch it but I just had to get it off me chest.

I hate the eggheads especially the old fart who wore a train hat once, he's such a nob. Lets not forget the stupid tanned guy who is the dumbest egghead ever, how did he get on the panel..? Oh god and the frail out woman, she's only there to get enough for the bus back to the old peoples home.

i dont hate them! i hate that smarmy one that knows less than me-is it AJ?!?! hes such a cocky f**ker and he knows shit all really. that old woman is scarily smart as is the middle aged not too fat one! and the other white guy has a great IQ but not amazing general knowledge. and judith kepel is only on there for the housewives who watched her win a million.

dermot is a crap host though-he was crap on treasure hunt too.

is the show still being made anywho? treasure hunt or eggheads?

Guest Stefkov

is that the show with that dickhead who says hes won mastermind and hasheld the title or something. i hated that show aswell. i havnt seen it in a long itme. im gad i havnt, it was pure craptacular.