Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Why doesn't MP2 come out as Player's Choice?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I preferred prime, but loved the second as well. You really should keep playing at them both as its very rewarding. The atmosphere created was great, brilliant writing for scans, when you find a dead space pirate and see how it was brutally murdered. I could go on all day...

I was playing Metroid Prime today on Hard Mode. Truly wonderful game. I will get 2 sometime, I'll keep an eye out for it. The idea of the two worlds isn't very appealing to me either, TBH. I don't mind backtracking at all (I actually love it, the sense of exploring is better than going from A to B like in, say, RE4), but doing it twice seems a bit much...

This coming week I should receive Hitman 2 so I'll be a bit busy. :) I'll worry about MP2 later.

nah, even though hitman is a good game you should play echoes. when i first got the screw attack (great name!) it was really hard to use it at first and was in that room for a good few hours! it kind of takes the point out of the grapple beam as well which is stupid, but i guess screw attack cant really do sharp corners or really long gaps. shame there arent any though

No point in player's choice because it won't sell well,especially with shops getting rid of cube stock.

No point in Player's Choice because a load of sad Nintendo die-hards would only shun it anyway! Honestly, and I'm not referring to the good folk on this site, but I read on another forum how they refused to buy Player's Choice games because they were a different colour on the spine and didn't match! There were a few people who felt this way, and they became - most vocal! - when challenged.

WTF??

I don't care whether the spine "matches" or not, if it's a good price, it gets bought. It's this type of attitude that ensures GC games are often the most expensive when it comes to second hand titles. I have loads of Player's Choice titles.

No point in Player's Choice because a load of sad Nintendo die-hards would only shun it anyway! Honestly, and I'm not referring to the good folk on this site, but I read on another forum how they refused to buy Player's Choice games because they were a different colour on the spine and didn't match! There were a few people who felt this way, and they became - most vocal! - when challenged.

WTF??

I don't care whether the spine "matches" or not, if it's a good price, it gets bought. It's this type of attitude that ensures GC games are often the most expensive when it comes to second hand titles. I have loads of Player's Choice titles.

Actually...I feel that way about Players Choice games...You can always get the game cheap 2nd hand once Players Choice comes out anyway...

Prime is my only Player's Choice game, i had the original on release but back then I didnt have a Job, didnt like the game much, and sold it so i could get Zelda. Later when i had money i got it again and finished it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!