Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Doctor Who

KKOB

Ah well..... i think they move onto the next set next week :D

What're they showing them on these days, is it still UKTV Drama?

If I remember rightly it'll be the robots of death or doom or something next, or maybe the one with the stone hand, both are a step up though, but neither is what I'd call brilliant. Earlier Baker stuff was the best really.

Olden time master was scary =[

especially the melted one (i think it's where he played an assassin? to kill the presi of gallifrey, could be wrong though, it's been awhile)

and personally, i think new doctor is catching up with old doctor in terms of goodness,

but baker saying "quite frankly my dear" in that rich chocolately voice is amazing...

Olden time master was scary =[

especially the melted one (i think it's where he played an assassin? to kill the presi of gallifrey, could be wrong though, it's been awhile)

and personally, i think new doctor is catching up with old doctor in terms of goodness,

but baker saying "quite frankly my dear" in that rich chocolately voice is amazing...

Only good Master is Delgado, the melted mess was pretty crappy really, no charisma.

Cracking episode - I don't think he's gone yet the camera lingered on his hand in the jar earlier from his eccleston/tennant regeneration - I think it will be used in some way.

What is that hand exactly? Either I can't remember or I never watched it. :hmm:

Guest Jordan

In one of the Christmas specials, the Doctor (Tennant) got his hand chopped off and another regenerated... the hand in the jar is his hand.

In one of the Christmas specials, the Doctor (Tennant) got his hand chopped off and another regenerated... the hand in the jar is his hand.

When he first regenerated into tennent his hand was chopped off and fallen to earth but his arm grew back...

Ahhh! Now I remember!! Cheers guys! : peace:

Great episode! You might be right about the hand, though, although I wouldn't really mind if he did regenerate, just for a change for the Christmas Special and beyond.

Tennent has been seen filming on set for the xmas special in his usual doctor outfit...

When the Master died didnt we see a female hand take a ring or something off him after the Doctor burn him?

Im starting to wonder if that could have been Donna and

shes also the companion who will die, at least the cloak of Donna to maybe reveal the master or something

The Daleks have just all together lost their menace. Overkill x20. Davros was played alright, though.

It's a shame that most of the writers this series seem to think that huge, epic, end-of-the-world scenarios are the way forward. Most of the times the best episodes are ones with smaller, more insignificant stories, because resources go on the actual writing, rather than try to direct an action film with the show's humble budget; ie, Blink.