Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Doctor Who

KKOB

I think someone like RTD previously suggested that it was a limit imposed by the Time Lords, who now no longer exist so the doctor can do what he wants. So an ad hoc explanation, but at least it's actually an explanation. :heh:

Thats not true as such...I think it was that certain ranks of timelords had certain numbers of regenerations...for example the master used his up a long time ago...however has found new ways to regenerate down the years.

how the last series ended could technically explain it all......as he was recreated as such.

yes but he died and used them all up by the time the paul mcgann film came around...

After which, the Time Lords revived him and gave him more to fight in the Time War.

It has always been the case that the regeneration limit was imposed by the Time Lords

After which, the Time Lords revived him and gave him more to fight in the Time War.

It has always been the case that the regeneration limit was imposed by the Time Lords

oh yeah I missed that bit...I'm not all that much of a fan of the David Tennant era I'll be honest so have missed some bits and pieces...Eccleston and Smith better for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...