NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

Don't forget where he quickly identifies all the basic elements for flying the TARDIS.

yeah i can take that into account, but the leap is still a bit huge

i mean his pirate shit had a wheel, compass etc, the TARDIS with its retro implements had some of these, which would allow the Captain to gain an idea how modern equipment works, but the bridge of that ship was very futuristic

Artistic license i suppose, its not worth loosing sleep over. Still a decent filler episode

This weeks looks very interesting

I really enjoyed the episode as well. It had a very DoctorWho-ey feel to it (cant really explain it better than that!) that ive felt has been missing a bit lately.

I would've liked a bit more explanation as to where they were exactly but I loved the episode.

Feels like it was too short though.

Yeah it did feel a little short. It had that rushed ending feel that tends to happen often.

Suranne Jones makes for one hot Tardis though, and I thought by the end that they'd actually built up a great bond/relationship/emotion between her and The Doctor. Nice that she lets him drive! :p

Edited by Retro_Link

Much better than last week! So good to see some other Tardis interiors! Also it's great that they travel to outer space after people here post they want more outer space adventures.. And it looks like the next ep will continue the trend. And the Tardis was "sexy" indeed. Too bad we won't get to see more of her. Like that. It's also toop bad they won't at least give the ship a voice.. It wouldn't be that weird now would it?

I think it could have worked giving the Tardis a voice, but I'm not sure for how long... whether people might have got a bit fed up of this extra 'character'.

But I think it's best they just told this lovely tale about her, and we know now more about who she is and that she's always there/can picture her being there for the Doctor.

And come on Rory/Doctor/Amy you muppets... 'River'... does that not ring a bell for anyone! :indeed:

I love how one of my theories of the TARDIS was specifically stated in this episode: that it lands in the wrong place/time on purpose. It was great the way they said it, too.

I love how one of my theories of the TARDIS was specifically stated in this episode: that it lands in the wrong place/time on purpose. It was great the way they said it, too.

Hardly something that needed theorising has long been known that this was is the case mentioned many times in older series.

Great episode :) would've liked it if the control room had been a bit older though.

Anyone else hear the tardis say "I love you" as she disappeared back into the machine?

Loved the ep though

Great episode :) would've liked it if the control room had been a bit older though.

Agreed.

dr_who_image_of_the_fendahl_445px.jpg

Would have been awesome with coat stand and scarf present as well...

I never really watched a lot of the older Doctor Who before the relaunch but behind the console that the Doctor and Idris were building, were the walls there looking like they were from pre-relaunch Tardis sets?

I dunno, I've never really been a fan of the old control rooms. I loved seeing the recent one again

Loved this weeks episode, i thought it was awesome

however i've got to laugh at the fact some sites have started to dub this series with matt smith as a south park rip off, due to killing off Rory so frequently

I hadn't noticed until i read an article which listed them

Someone asked Steven Moffat on Twitter if they'd stop killing Rory, and he said "NEVER!"

They're totally aware.

Someone asked Steven Moffat on Twitter if they'd stop killing Rory, and he said "NEVER!"

They're totally aware.

oh boy ::shrug:

I'd prefer them to kill of matt smith's stylist, bow tie's aren't cool, neither are fez's :grin:

They're totally aware.

If they are totally aware then fair enough but come him actually dieing no one will care lol

Agreed.

dr_who_image_of_the_fendahl_445px.jpg

Would have been awesome with coat stand and scarf present as well...

tardis2ndary.jpg

It should have been this one. :(

Guess who is going to the Doctor Who Experience in London tomorrow :D

Guess who is going to the Doctor Who Experience in London tomorrow :D

About a thousand 12 year olds.

They'll probably all like Pokémon, too.

God I hope not. Purposefully picked this time of year, this time of the week so there wouldn't be any annoying kids