NEurope
guarana

Red Steel -1ST Rev game screenshots in gameinformer

IMG 0175, that top middle pic looks sweet

Is it the one with the swords?

I never thought i'd see this type of thing on a nintendo console.

I don't think I'll be able to cope at launch, virtually every game is going to be something new. I think I may have a panic attack in the store and pass out

Expect typos as this was typed quickly, this is from the Games Informer mag:

"at their best , video games are about immersion . players shouldnt feel like they are observing the action onscreen, they should be figuratively transported into a different world.

your avitar's life should become your life , and its adventures should be your adventure. the controller in a player's hands should transcend its role as a mere interface device; it should become the weapon that you see onscreen .most games try to push immersion with better graphics, more intense action , or overwhelming sound. but one upcoming console is doing something different , trying a new way to make that controller in your hand become something more. that console is the nintendo revolution.

with the unveiling of the revolution's motion based controller, most gamers envisioned the kaleidoscope of unique ideas that nintendo would use it for. but while the gaming public was preoccupied with demos of cooking and fishing games, one developer asked itself the question of how the revolution could be used to take a familiar genre to the next level.this company wanted to figure out how to use its unique controller not to develop an entirely new type of game, but to elevate an already-popular style. that company is ubisoft, and the answer to its self-imposed challenge is the revolution launch title known as red steel.

thats the first part of it..i type slow..

it is highly unusual for a company like nintendo to allow the axclusive first look at one of its consoles through a 3rd party game like red steel.but as it turns out , nintendo has been closely involved in the development of this game, and has great confidence that it is a perfect way to introduce the world to revolution . developed by ubisoft paris , one of the publishers oldest and most experienced teams , red steel is a mixture of old and new: a fps that that uses the revolutions controller for aiming - and much more. while nintendo obviously has several games in development for the revolution launch , the company simply doesnt make games like red steel , so letting a respected publisher like ubisoft introduce the revolution through an easy -to - understand game type allows both companies to demonstrate what they do best .."

I don't think I'll be able to cope at launch, virtually every game is going to be something new. I think I may have a panic attack in the store and pass out

Time to pre-order my rev me thinks. :D

And i'll be right there to take your money when you're on the floor so i can get every game.

MWA HA HA HA HAA!!!!

Makes IGN power story look crap. Thats close to the XBox 360 on standered definition, of course a video or direct screens would be better but sword play and shooting sounds good.

McMad yes we would call it another generic shooter if it was on Xbox 360 but this is using the revs controller which is going to bring new life to many old generic genres. I hope its good the rev needs a good FPS at launch.

Those look like concept art instead of in-game screen shots. Especially the one with the car exploding.

"You'll also be able to lob grenades by imitating throwing a ball with the controller in your hand, or even roll it along the ground with an underhand throw"

AMAZING!!

"You'll also be able to lob grenades by imitating throwing a ball with the controller in your hand, or even roll it along the ground with an underhand throw"

AMAZING!!

Can this get any better.Actually probably can,I want to use duel weild

Man I really wanna pre-order rev stuff now.

Same as, me and my friend Josh are absolutely hyped right now.

But as some one already said, whats the point in Nintendo mags if they release the info we want in a different mag? Something seems fishy..

AMAZING!!

Anyone who now thinks Revolution won't be the best console for FPS is a fool.

Anyone who now thinks Revolution won't be the best console for FPS is a fool.

I can't wait to play this and prime 3.Will be a ground-breaking experience

Looks like me getting a summer job is now inevitable, so I can offord to buy everything. has game started pre orders for it yet?

There is a Ubisoft employe on the IGN forums confirming it is real.

OMFG.jpg

His status has been confirmed by IGN.

AMAZING!!

Thats Freakin sweet!!!

There is a Ubisoft employe on the IGN forums confirming it is real.

OMFG.jpg

His status has been confirmed by IGN.

Hell yea,Cmon Ubisoft your making a gem here ;)