NEurope
guarana

Red Steel -1ST Rev game screenshots in gameinformer

Isn't it strange though?! April 7th is the day our first Revo title is shown and i didn't have a clue it was coming! Great surprise!

:)

wahah those rev screens look awesome. good find... :D

what happens if you hit yourself with the revmote :p

wow.

...is that for real? because that looks as good as my 360 games upstairs and i was prepared for some shitty gamecube looking thing.

wow.

Consider the xbox360 in HD very nearly equalized... Retro link put it better than i could have-letting the pictures do the talking.

was certainly a nice surprise how bout some more:)

Now you're getting greedy...

Since Nintendo done better graphics than other parties with the DS perhaps they can do the same with rev

Mayby the specs were meant to be released so when we did see the first screens we all take part in a collective WOW

I'd like to see some screens of the knife sections

rs2566hw.jpg

The barely-discernible caption reads "Notice how the angle of the in-game gun reflects the angle at which you hold the controller."

Now what would happen if turned the FHC a lot?? would we loose life? or the arm would broke?:grin: :grin:

That would be awesome being able to shoot yourself. If i buy this game at launch i'm gonna use my first bullet in this game on myself just to see if it works.

I hope there are more guns than just a pistol in it...one of the enemies has a shotgun though...

the game is up on the front page. this line made me laugh:

"The screens, and accompanying text, shows that in the game the angle of the fun will depend on the angle you hold the Revolution controller, which is certainly a nice extra touch of realism."

in the interview

phil harrison is asked how many games will launch for revolution ?, he says "probably around 20" ,

how many from nintendo ?

"maybe , a third."

The shadows and lighting are much better in red steel than those in the perfect dark screens.

That would be awesome being able to shoot yourself. If i buy this game at launch i'm gonna use my first bullet in this game on myself just to see if it works.

imagine shooting your friend in the head in multiplayer matches....

Haha me to.Pretending to kill yourself will kill you in the game,sweet