NEurope
guarana

Red Steel -1ST Rev game screenshots in gameinformer

TYPE IT DAMN OUT!

Here,here, you rogue. You are a bounder and a cad [/victorian mode]

And in the mist, King Boo arises and brings you this site:http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200604/N06.0407.1251.24078.htm

has this got anything to do with it?

Its been posted but read the very bottom of the article 'gameinformer subscribers should be getting their copies and day now'.

ok but at least type some of the article up so we know you aren't. if you're so annoyed with us saying that you're lying, prove us wrong god dammnit. and no, i dont think the mag is, otherwise someone would probably have gone out and brought it. plus i havnt seen it any where before except the internet.

ok you sick basterd..i will .. just for you guys..

This is the most annoying post ever. I've never heard news like this, and not had access to screens or information. I hate IGN insider too. Why the hell has no-one on these boards got it? I may cancel my whole evening's plans just 2 c if this is true. Graphics may not be the main part of Revolution. but i still wanna see some games. Why the hell isn't this on the net?

WHY WHY WHY??? Someone find something quick!

Hahah, yeah everyone on IGN boards are looking for the scans aswell. They're going crazy.

:wtf:

Wow, and this is just a taste of what E3 might be like. Better start training tomorrow!

Of course THIS is a stupid question: Why is the may issue out in the beginning of april?

the mag i get (ngc) does that as well duno why?:wtf:

And in the mist, King Boo arises and brings you this site:http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200604/N06.0407.1251.24078.htm

has this got anything to do with it?

OMG! Its legit!

CAN YOU NOT READ. if it's not fake type some of it out. if you don't then your just proving yourself to being a lier.

:red: sorry guess it's true, but is there actual screen of in-game footage in the mag? a simple yes or no will suffice.

woot woot im soo excited. SCREENSHOTS PLEEEEEAAAAASE!!!!!!

EDIT: and id appreciate it if you didnt call me a sick bastard. at least spell it right....

OK, guarana, i take it all back, King Boo saved your arse from that chainsaw over there <--

Finally, at least we have the cover.

NOW SOMEONE GIVE US SCANS!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I hadn't logged on now.

By the way, the Rev controller is a reflection in a sword!

you must have some one near you with a scanner that works like next door or somthing........maybe now would be as good a time as any to say sorry for being a little basta%d if you dont try you wont get....................FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED US

so stupid of me i see it i see it it is true.........................i just wet me pants

frog_gig.jpg

Everyone can put their tools away now I suppose.

Awesome mag cover though! :awesome:

*chomp chomp chomp* my hat doesn't taste too good!

well he shud type faster then shudnt he?

the cover is soooooo stylish. i love katanas, i might have to get this game.

God dammit, me and my parents rented a film, and now i have 2 go n watch it

Damn you Guarana for doing this to me!