NEurope
guarana

Red Steel -1ST Rev game screenshots in gameinformer

Other posts from Guarana

Here's a screenshot.

screenshot715tx.jpg

Perhaps Guarana has grown up.. and changed. This could be a totally legit post, and his scanner may be broken.

Later when the screenshots hit the news I could be eating my hat.

this is legit ...im still exactly the way your post describes ..only more tamed...

im not computer smart and couldnt use a scanner from day one .. im not asking for credit or to be called 1st in spotting this .. i just want everyone to see these screens , if you dont want to trust me fine , you llsee this on reveurope soon.

April is here and while you should fear the next installment of Game Infarcer, Kratos would slice and dice us with his blades if we didn't pimp the fact that he was on the cover of Game Informer.

-right off the game informer website.

Thats right Kartos form god of war is on the cover, not this game by ubi

Woops I guess this is from the april issue.

-Exited once again.-

And what a big ass i think it is.... because if hes telling lies its not gonna do him any favours! and lets be hounest he knew he was gonna get every ones attention.

Anyway... i wanna see the games running so i can get a good idea what the gameplay will be like

yeah... i kinda deleted that post feeling it was alittle harsh and was hoping no one saw it... ^_^; but yeah i think he's lying anway

April is here and while you should fear the next installment of Game Infarcer, Kratos would slice and dice us with his blades if we didn't pimp the fact that he was on the cover of Game Informer.

-right off the game informer website.

Thats right Kartos form god of war is on the cover, not this game by ubi

Did you get that from the site or do you have issue 157

What phone have you got? If it's a camera phone, take a pic, send it to your email and upload it onto a post... not asking much am I?! haha

yeah... i kinda deleted that post feeling it was alittle harsh and was hoping no one saw it... ^_^; but yeah i think he's lying anway

Yeah, I was going to take that tone too.. but I've changed it a little and given him a bit of credit.

Judging by his ability to type his claim that he cannot work the scanner correlates.

I'll give him 2 hours before I call it a hoax.. surely something will pop up on digg.

On the basis of Nintendork's posts, I vote: FAKE. I'm guessing just another guy posting fake news in need for attention. I've had my share of those.

Although I too will be eating my hat if this is true. Good thing is I don't have a hat.

you'll be eating a hat soon

game informer

issue 157 may

game : red steel

console :revolution

i'll be here.. when your ready to admit im right..: peace:

Did you get that from the site or do you have issue 157

Its from the site but I made a mistake and was looking at the aprill issue wich apparently comes a month earlyer than the month.

you'll be eating a hat soon

game informer

issue 157 may

game : red steel

console :revolution

i'll be here.. when your ready to admit im right..: peace:

Hey, im not against ya, I just wan't some confirmation before I submit to the faith of the fallen.

I want some sort of prize for finding that.

lmao. i like the demanding tone

ARGH! Please someone here be an insider!

OMG someone post the pic.. I am going to die, litterally. I am going to run 2.5 miles home from school in five minutes and pic better be posted when I get back.

Dammit if only someone was an Insider Domo Kun your prize can be signing up

you must have a digitak camera or a camera on your phone?

no cell phone , no camera .. these screens should be all over the internet VERY soon ... i cant upload anything sorry

Yeah IGN boards are totally over-rated anyway.

I bet they're just inside talking about whether this thread is legit or not.

How exciting! I'm looking around seeing if i can find em!

:)