NEurope
Ashley

Lost in May

I'm up to ep 14, my dad has up to 17, will watch the others this weekend.

What the fuck is with that horse??? man i loved it when the others surrouned jack, lock and sawyer and lit up all their flames.

Seen the first 16 eps. halfway through downloading ep.17. My favourite episode of season 2 so far has to be the one entitled 'The Long Con'

That Sawyer tricking Locke into giving him all the guns was genius. I have so much respect for that guy now. (Yes, I am aware he is just a character)

Anyway, the thing about S2 is that ever since they opened the hatch, the mystery has sort of gone. Sure, there are a few more questions, but the mystery of the hatch was the thing that kept you on the edge in S1. Well, imo, anyway

Seen the first 16 eps. halfway through downloading ep.17. My favourite episode of season 2 so far has to be the one entitled 'The Long Con'

That Sawyer tricking Locke into giving him all the guns was genius. I have so much respect for that guy now. (Yes, I am aware he is just a character)

Anyway, the thing about S2 is that ever since they opened the hatch, the mystery has sort of gone. Sure, there are a few more questions, but the mystery of the hatch was the thing that kept you on the edge in S1. Well, imo, anyway

The thing with season 2 is this, with season 1, you had an island. thats it, then season 2, the hatch opens, episode 17 shows that there are 7 other hatches, 2 of which we have seen. its like a tree, and each branch brings many more branches. according to "henry gale" the bearded guy is nothing, there is someone bigger then him, lets not forget the black smoke that we havent seen in a while yet.

Just like to say I like the fact your mentioning which eposode is in the spolier, as I've only seen up to ep12 session 2 (so nearly looked at the ep13 one). :D

This looks to have turned into a bragging thread on who has downloaded the most episodes.

I thought it was aswell,oh well.Not long now ,week on tuesday till it start's

I havn't downloaded any, I just borrowid the dvd from my sister who borrowed it from someone else, who downloaded/got it from anouther person who recorded it from tv in the us.

I'm not downloading anything either. I can just watch it on tv, a PayTV channel called Prime. Season 2 is airing too on a regular TV channel, but they're not as far yet as Prime.

The thing with season 2 is this, with season 1, you had an island. thats it, then season 2, the hatch opens, episode 17 shows that there are 7 other hatches, 2 of which we have seen. its like a tree, and each branch brings many more branches. according to "henry gale" the bearded guy is nothing, there is someone bigger then him, lets not forget the black smoke that we havent seen in a while yet.

Yeah, kinda annoying, but I think it mens that Lost won't finish. It'll go on for season after season. Especially with the Rose thing. YAY!

Yeah, kinda annoying, but I think it mens that Lost won't finish. It'll go on for season after season. Especially with the Rose thing. YAY!

Annoying i think not, i predict no more than 5 seasons, anything more and its just gonna get bizarre, season 3 is gonna be more about the island, as we havent actually seen a lot of the island have we not.

I have downloaded every episode even the ones that haven't been filmed yet.

How can you do that.

Yeah, well, I invented a new colour, and I can count to a number bigger than 999.

I remember someone telling me they'd seen the last ever episode of Lost, they were seriously trying to make me believe it. Some people are annoyingly stupid.

I can count to a number bigger than 999.

Me too!

Hey, kids, guess what?

Tomorrow.

There'll be an even better episode on Thursday :heh:

Are they showing two a week!?

I really miss the Locke from Season 1. He was (probably is) my favourite character but ever since the hatch opened he's gone all moody and shit. I miss him being the super cool "JUNGLE MASTER!!!1" I guess it's because he was expecting the solution to everything to be inside the hatch and instead it's just been the doorway to more problems. Kinda got a feeling he'll be back soon though, now he's got something new to obsess over - that mysterious "?" station from the blast door map.

Oh, and if they end this season how it looks like they might end it (with the timer reaching zero for real but not showing what happens after) then I think I might go crazy. I reckon Henry did press the button because he knows what happens if you don't. Maybe he's fucking with Locke's mind because he wants them to not press the button but only as soon as he's far far away.

"Go crazy? Don't mind if I..." etc...

EDIT:

Are they showing two a week!?

I think he means that's when we'll be able to download ep 20 as it airs in America on Wednesday.

Wasn't the black smoke just by the french woman to make them think "The Others" were coming

Sometimes I question humanity.

Don't worry wasn't a serious question :smile:

I'm quite excited.

I am so so glad I held out over Winter and the suspense is literally awesome as I've not read any spoilers besides that ****ing channel 4 advert which gives away far too much. Gah.

Besides that one spoiler I'm virgin to series 2.

I remember the teaser they showed before season 2 was aired in the states, THAT was a teaser, it told you nothing, just wetted your appitite, the channel 4 ads are spoilers GALORE

the first 2 episodes wont have a great effect anymore.