N-Europe

E3 2006 Hype/Discussion

Atomic Boo

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it be so fantastic to see Sega developing, House of the Dead for Revolution, that would give me a warm fuzzy fealing again. Like at E3 last year when they wrote up Okami I had the same fealing.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

P.S. I think this E3 will be the first point of the games industry maturing, with not having booth babes

Well, yeah. But we are talking about the same company who made Tron2.0 on the PC and that was a visual phenomenon.

Hmmm Revo Tron... that would work nicely.

Anyways, time for honest opinions: In YOUR honest opinion will Nintendo own everyone at E3?

Guest Stefkov

i strongly believe ninty wil own everyone, even AOL. ( :laughing: )

a tron game would be ownage on the rev aswell. bike riding. that wierd ball bounce game, could be online aswell

Talking about the worst timing!!! When Nintendo have their conference I'm going to be on a plane, going on holidays! :mad:

I can just imagine being on the plane and the flight attendant asking if I would like a drink or something - 'I'm fine but... do you know the Revolutions third secret?' :laughing:

Gonna have to find a good 'net cafe with comfy seats... My girlfriend is going to kill me! ::shrug:

When watching it live last year was their much buffering and was it bad? (the buffering)

It was the definition of bad. It's not that big a deal anyway, you can catch the whole thing at good quality generally less than 24 hours later.

Dear Mr. Iwata

I would really appreaciate it if you did the following things at E3:

-Show us some Revolution gameplay videos! (Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario 128, Red Steel, SSBO and some other absolutely amazing games!)

-Give us some sexy Zelda info!

-Show us some great new DS games!

-Give us some money...

Sincerely,

JAkeee

Dear Mr. Iwata

I would really appreaciate it if you did the following things at E3:

-Show us some Revolution gameplay videos! (Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario 128, Red Steel, SSBO and some other absolutely amazing games!)

-Give us some sexy Zelda info!

-Show us some great new DS games!

-Give us some money...

Sincerely,

JAkeee

Agreed! oh and the final secret (which could well be DS/Rev link-up thinking about it now).

I would really hate it if we are let down on ANYTHING this year, purely because we have all waited patiently and kept being told that at E3 we will unveil everything!

I hope you guys realise that this will be a big event and a lot will be shown, i dont think nintendo hired out the kodak theatre just to hold back info.

Im expecting surprises in the form of a surprise trailer at the end. something we havent thought about.

Thats what i'm hoping! I know it's going to be HUGE but i seriously just can't believe we are finally going to be shown Nintendo made Revolution games and be told everything about it!

The wait has killed me, and all this building up to events and being told nothing has seriously knocked my confidence. May 9th is the day....finally....and hopefully! :bouncy: