N-Europe

Pokemon Revolution!? (merged with the 'what would you like to see thread')

Retro_Link

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMORPG, but only with the original 150 Pokemon (I don't know any others).

I say go up too 252, to include the Gold/Silver ones.

After that it just got stupid. 252 was decent variety, normaly 2 pokemon minimum for one task, while in Red/Blue you were normally limited to one pokemon for a certain task.

SD 1gb = £20

Bullshit, SD is cheap these days because competition for all the new adopters of digital cameras drove down the prices about a year ago.

TellyN what a ridiculous idea, they could just use Nintendo WiFi.

Can I not speak without having you shoot me down? The reason why I said SD cards is because not everyone has broadband and Wi-Fi, and if the SD cards are cheap then it's a better option for them. Wi-Fi is good but it would take ages to download a host of 100 Pokemon to the Rev.

Why would they release a game if it didn't have enough Pokemon? That's like the main part of the game.. having so many you have to spend months getting them all and exploring.

The idea that they would update it with a significant number that you need to buy an upgrade patch seems unlikely.

When they could patch it via WiFi like they do with Animal Crossing..

If it goes down the MMORPG route where they would release patches to keep the game fresh then chances are it would be based on CD and you buy the new CD to get the new lands/pokemon.

SD cards to not have the read write speeds like DVDs do I don't think it would be practical or cost effective.

If they didn't patch it and it was more like a little update to the game it could just go through WiFi.. having broadband is a perk of getting these extras.. you can't complain that you don't have access to something extra if you don't have broadband.

I know that this will never happen, but i like the idea.

I think now pokemon has gotten very repetative and a change in the gameplay is in need.

What id like to see is battles in real time (melee style), so no more turn based action. Keep the leveling up system, so higher levels find it easier to beat lower leves, but this way any lower level pokemon has a chance of beating a higher level based on the players skill (or trainer skill).

That and have a load of online features.