NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CompSci

New unreal 2k7 screens

*hugs FX-60 and reservation for 7900 next month*

*also hugs 2GB of corsair twinx ram*

^^^^

hugs his xbox360 that only cost him £260

(yes u read rite £260, i would have got it for £233 but the damn postage, oh well the free game condemed made up for it)

Jeeze... I doubt my machine will even RUN that. By the way, unless you didn't know that the Hellbender II! :)

Remind me to get myself some more RAM and a 7800 (minimum). I'm going to need it for Medieval Total War 2 as well. Sweet PC goodness for all!

Pc + modding community = owns

Exactly, that and we can't use a mouse and keyboard! I'm really not all that good at console FPS because i don't have the accuracy i want.

Pc + modding community = owns

Thats true, but what your paying for a console is much cheaper and for people who can't afford to upgrade they're PC every six months, its an amazing deal.

There is no way that will even try to run on my machine, need more ram and a new graphics card.

Looking good, but i don't really like the vehicles. I wish they'd go back to the roots.

Theres only vehicles in 1 mode anyway, you don't have to use them. Onslaught would have been impossible without a faster way to move around.

If I tryed to play that on my computer, the chances are that my computer would create a blackhole, and suck everything nearby into it, and then, dissappear.

Wow that looks really good but somehow I never really saw the point in good graphics in the Unreal2kx. I mean there are so many unneccessary details an such, they don't add much to the atmosphere and nothing to the gameplay but slow down the game.

But on another note, seems that we don't have to upgrade too soon. Midway stated in a report that Unreal2k7 will launch between December 2006 and March 2007

source: gamestar.de

cant wait for this, i doubt it'l work on my comp (or even my next comp) but still. I dont see why they are porting to console, it wont have the same feel as a pc ver.

Sign in to follow this