NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
21st century cowboy

Revolution colours

They'll NEVER release multiple colors on a launch day. They never do.

Yeah the Cube only came in one colour :wink: :wink:

im ure the cube came in black and purple, seen as though ive got a black one.

i think definitley theyll bring out black and white on launch. and maybe a silver to go with the many ds's.

I think i might go with a black one, itd go nicely next to my black cube if i dont get rid of it to pay for it. and the blue light looks great on black.

However the white does look really cool. and it would go nicewith my whitish colour room, i could make it stand by itself and draw on my wall aroundit, thatd be pretty cool.

i think htye could bring out all of the colours that was on that firstish picture they showed, with the red, green (that looked nice)

igncubes-nintendo-revolution-faq-20050525023043066.jpg

I must say that I do like that red one... even if the blue light doesn't go with it...

yeah i was thinking they might bring out the white and black (or will it be enamel navy!) I'd personally like the white one so it will match my ds lite. Plus it will stand out more and i'm not to hot on a black controller

I think I want a white revo, but I'd be happy with a black one.

Personally I think white and black are most likely, both neutral colours.

A silver/platinum revo would be nice though.

I think it will come out in black and white, but possible silver and red too. I'm getting a Revo at launch but I can't decide which one I like more, the black, the grey or the white one... Well, if black and white are the only launch colours then that'll help me :P at the moment I'm thinking black... Or silver... Maybe white... ::shrug:

defo the black...i mean enamel navy, or maybe it is black....either way the colour that will match my ds lite wen i get it :D

Black. And I hope the colour of the light is changeable. Black revo with red light would kick ass.

white or black

black or white

argh... you get the idea. I haven't quite come to a decison. I have plenty of time though so its no problem.

like those mock images that was posted aaaages ago, i'd love a nes styled one, but that would probably never get released

yeer, black and white is probaly all then launch at release date, but no dought there bring out tonns of colours in Japan, like they did with the cube.

My problem is that I like the black rev, yet I don't like the black revmote, and I like the white revmote, yet I don't like the white rev.

Hopefully they'll choose to release all of the colours shown, as they all look good. At the moment I'm sort of stuck between black, white and red (and possibly green). I don't like the silver one very much, as silver has never been my favourite colour..

I think I should get the white revolution but then I will be buying extra rev controllers, each a different colour (black, red and green/grey)

ill have a manu red please. hopefully the light colour is changeable. -----there are way to many black and silver consoles out there; be original

Hopefully, most of you have heard of decalgirl.com

Think of the possibilities of being able to skin the controller, the shell, the stand, and the console itself.

Sign in to follow this