N-Europe

Lets talk FOOD!

Stocka

1. Favourite meal overall?

Pasta (with a chicken sauce)

2. Usual breakfast?

Crunchy nut and milk, 2 slices of buttered toast (no crusts) and tea with 2 sugars

3. Favourite takeaway?

Pizza

4. Brown bread or white?

white ftw

5. Favourite fruit?

Not too bothered, maybe strawberries

6. Favourite Cereal?

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes

7. Favourite Snack?

I don't snack

8. Rare, medium or Well done?

Medium

9. White, milk, plain or dark?

white or milk

10. Favourite pizza?

probably pollo funghi

Thats a tough one...i love food i cant decide on one favourite meal but im a big pasta fan oh oh and my favourite Melted cheese on Toast with Worcester sauce.

2. Usual breakfast?

Toast & Melted cheese on toast with worcester sauce

3. Favourite takeaway?

Indian

Brown bread or white?

White

Favourite fruit?

Apple's and Bananas

Favourite Cereal?

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes

avourite Snack?

Melted cheese on Toast

Rare, medium or Well done?

Medium

White, milk, plain or dark?

Milk

Favourite pizza?

Meat Feast stuff crust with some garlic bread and chicken wings and a free bottle of pepsi.

No offense Platty, but fuck you, the cheese on toast thing and the pizza have made me feel really hungry!

grrr...

dont take this the wrong way, i just havent had any lunch or breakfast 'cause im going out for a slap-up dinner (mate's birthday) and I was already damn hungry...

Probably a sunday roast

2. Usual breakfast?

Cheese sandwiches... :-p

3. Favourite takeaway?

Pizza (or if that doesn't conut, chinese)

4. Brown bread or white?

Brown

5. Favourite fruit?

Apple (especially the juice)

6. Favourite Cereal?

Cocoa(sp?) pops crunchers.

7. Favourite Snack?

Dairy milk bubbly

Well done

Milk

10. Favourite pizza?

Pepperoni and extra cheese.

Having a good ole Indian meal after not having one for a good long while. Makes it so much better.

2. Usual breakfast?

Cereal + milk, except at weekends when I have something fried or beans on toast just to give the weekend mornings that extra goo feeling.

3. Favourite takeaway?

Indian

4. Brown bread or white?

Best of both :)

5. Favourite fruit?

Strawberries

6. Favourite Cereal?

Not a big fan of ceral but I'll have to go with Crunchy Nut CornFlakes or Rice Krispies. Of course if these bad boys were still available these'd be top of my list nintendocereal.jpg

7. Favourite Snack?

Crisps or these odd fruit snacks that you get from an organic shop.

Well well done... like burnt/

Milk

10. Favourite pizza?

Ham & Pineapple & Onions

Well my foray into cooking succeeded last night, recipe follows if anyone wants to try it.

Need milk, parsley, lemon, butter, flour, prawns, some mange tout and some baby sweetcorn, and aubergine, some salt pepper and garlic.

Cut the aubergine in half, then slice (but not cut) along and across making a pattern of squares. Into these slices slide in a few thin slices of garlic then add salt and pepper on top. Bung that in the oven for about 5 minutes.

For the white sauce put a bit of butter and the ground parsley in a pot and let that simmer for about 2 minutes, then add the milk. Stir in some flour to thicken it all up and add a bit of lemon and leave to just simmer away on a low heat.

Dump some oil in a pan and chuck in the mange tout and sweetcorn and fry with some salt, pepper for a about 5 minutes, then through the prawns into the mix for about 2 minutes longer.

Take the aubergines out of the oven and put them in a seperate frying pan of oil for a few minutes. Sprinkle a bit more pepper, or perhaps some paprika or a vegetable stock cube, and keep adding oil as those aubergines love to suck it up.

Put the aubergines on a plate, add the prawns, mange tout and sweetcorn on top and pour the white sauce over all of it. Should be a pretty tasty meal and takes about 20 minutes to do.