N-Europe

yo TakeoMiyazaki!!

knightendo

tried replying to your message but you've got ur quota of pm's maxed out...

you were asking about starbucks since you thought they were t-mobile and wouldn't work with the ds... well they sure do! yeh i thought they were t-mobile, but apparently t-mobile is a part of the bt openzone, that's what comes up on my ds anyway. i went in there when i had an hour to kill one day and it was just coincidence that i had my ds with me...

even though they said it cost a fiver an hour and you have to put a code in thru a laptop i tried it out since ninty said it was free... and after about twenty seconds it connected! :D once it's set up it only takes a few seconds every other time, so rocks!! :D

Awesome man, while we're at it, I've got a message for my main man Caesar. It's the soothsayer here.

How you doing, man? I'll have to cut it short, I'm off to the colloseum to see the newest shipment of slaves battle it out. Jus wanted to say, I'm having those visions again about the Ides of March. Some crazy shit is gonna go down, so I'm telling you, don't go. I don't trust Brutus and the lot, know what I mean? They're plotting, I can tell. Anyway, I best be off, I know I didn't say it before, but I thought I'd congratulate you on your conquest.

Peace out,

Soothsayer

WB soon xxx