NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Glen-i

1000xRESIST (Switch, Steam)

Posted (edited)

Anyone else seen this game making the rounds lately? It's gotten quite a few great reviews, and after playing through 3 chapters, I can see why. Utterly intriguing, and I can't wait to delve deeper.

It's a narrative-driven game, with some light puzzle solving elements. Kinda? I'm not entirely sure, it's strange, and trippy, and has people who previously worked in Theatre and Performance Art working on it, aiming to tell a story that only the medium of games can tell.

Runs great on Switch too! 60 FPS with only slight dips from time to time.

I know I posted the trailer above, but if this remotely interests you, I'd recommend trying to go in blind. It's £16.75, but it's 10% off at the moment.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Yeah, from what I’ve seen of him playing it; it’s really cool so far.

If you’re into abstract sci-fi with an intentionally disjointed and cryptic narrative structure that’s grounded in real world allegory and family drama, as well as experimental art-house theatre; and you like games like Zero Escape or AI: The Somnium Files that mix the VN and puzzle genres, I reckon you’ll get a kick out of this one :hehe:

Edited by Dcubed

18 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Anyone else seen this game making the rounds lately?

Haven't heard of it so it looks like I'm not hobnobbing in these highfalutin circles. :( 

Looks like it could be all right. Making a mental note to be on the lookout for "Glen-i's game with a Pokémon move name" in the January sales.

Haven't watched a single trailer. Already added to my wishlist (on GOG as well). That pitch was good enough for me.

Thanks for the heads up, @Glen-i!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Early adopters shafted again: a map has been added and will be coming soon to the Switch version.

Eh, the place wasn't that big really, I memorised where things were sooner or later.

Sign in to follow this