N-Europe

Death Stranding 2

Hero-of-Time

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Hearing BB's theme again...chills.

Same.

Cannot freaking wait to see where the game is going :D Kojima will not disappoint!

Very sad, though, that the band Low Roar lost its lead singer and founder this year. :( Their music was perfect for the first game. I'll be surprised if there won't be any kind of remembrance in DS2.

1 minute ago, drahkon said:

Same.

Cannot freaking wait to see where the game is going :D Kojima will not disappoint!

Very sad, though, that the band Low Roar lost its lead singer and founder this year. :( Their music was perfect for the first game. I'll be surprised if there won't be any kind of remembrance in DS2.

Yeah, I read about that when it happened. Death Stranding introduced myself and many others to their music. :( 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Death Stranding 2: On The Beach...coming 2025!

Embark on an inspiring mission of human connection beyond the UCA. Sam-with companions by his side-sets out on a new journey to save humanity from extinction. Join them as they traversea world beset by otherworldly enemies, obstacles and a haunting question: should we have connected? Step by step, legendary game creator Hideo Kojima changes the world once again

10 minutes lmao 

My goodness, that first guitar riff attack...

See the sunset
The day is ending
Let that yawn out
There's no pretending

:bouncy:

Can't wait to see Troy Baker's performance. Loved him in the first game and he seems to be on top again this time around!

mrIIjwg.gif

Edited by drahkon

• 7 months later...