NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Death Stranding 2

The original game is one of the most unique gaming experiences I have ever had. I loved it to bits and can't wait to see what Kojima has in store with this next outing. Yeah, stupidly excited for this one. What say you, @drahkon?

• Like 1

I need it now :D The trailer is awesome. I need the game now!

Makes me want to play the first one's director's cut. 
I think I might give it a try after Biomutant.

1 minute ago, drahkon said:

I need it now :D The trailer is awesome. I need the game now!

Makes me want to play the first one's director's cut. 

Exactly how I feel after watching the trailer. Hearing BB's theme again...chills.

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Hearing BB's theme again...chills.

Same.

Cannot freaking wait to see where the game is going :D Kojima will not disappoint!

Very sad, though, that the band Low Roar lost its lead singer and founder this year. :( Their music was perfect for the first game. I'll be surprised if there won't be any kind of remembrance in DS2.

1 minute ago, drahkon said:

Same.

Cannot freaking wait to see where the game is going :D Kojima will not disappoint!

Very sad, though, that the band Low Roar lost its lead singer and founder this year. :( Their music was perfect for the first game. I'll be surprised if there won't be any kind of remembrance in DS2.

Yeah, I read about that when it happened. Death Stranding introduced myself and many others to their music. :( 

4 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Yeah, I read about that when it happened. Death Stranding introduced myself and many others to their music. :( 

Their songs will always be in my Spotify playlists.

These scenes from the first game are incredible.

• Like 1

Death Stranding 2: On The Beach...coming 2025!

Embark on an inspiring mission of human connection beyond the UCA. Sam-with companions by his side-sets out on a new journey to save humanity from extinction. Join them as they traversea world beset by otherworldly enemies, obstacles and a haunting question: should we have connected? Step by step, legendary game creator Hideo Kojima changes the world once again

10 minutes lmao 

My goodness, that first guitar riff attack...

See the sunset
The day is ending
Let that yawn out
There's no pretending

:bouncy:

Can't wait to see Troy Baker's performance. Loved him in the first game and he seems to be on top again this time around!

mrIIjwg.gif

Edited by drahkon

They finally learned how to use drones to deliver packages.  Neat.

Sign in to follow this