N-Europe

All-new PlayStation Plus: Premium / Deluxe | Extra | Essential

Julius

It seems Gungrave: Gore has secretly been added to the list of games leaving this month. It was on my list of spooky games to play in October but clearly that isn't going to happen now. This is getting to be a regular occurrence from Sony. They release the list of games leaving and then start randomly adding more as the month progresses. Very annoying.

38 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

New PS+ releases.

Huh, well there's that Siren re-release which showed up a little while back. Assuming this is a new release (considering it has both PS4 and both PS5 versions), I'm curious to see how they treat customers of the game who have it as a PS2 Classic from back in the day? 

45 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Dino Crisis, although I'm not hopeful that DC will have trophy support.

Yeah, the treatment of the games being put up by Capcom on PS+ are so strange.

Dino Crisis we've known about forever yet it's taken years to release, the lack of trophy support, etc. – it's October, and yet I'm still scratching my head still as to why the old RE games haven't been released in a classics compilation on modern systems by Capcom themselves, there's absolutely an audience for it ::shrug:

3 minutes ago, Julius said:

Yeah, the treatment of the games being put up by Capcom on PS+ are so strange.

Dino Crisis we've known about forever yet it's taken years to release, the lack of trophy support, etc. – it's October, and yet I'm still scratching my head still as to why the old RE games haven't been released in a classics compilation on modern systems by Capcom themselves, there's absolutely an audience for it ::shrug:

Yeah, the original Resident Evil has been on the service for ages but never got trophy support. I was hoping with the other classic Resident Evil games making an appearance on PC, the consoles would also get them but it never came to pass.

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Yeah, the original Resident Evil has been on the service for ages but never got trophy support. I was hoping with the other classic Resident Evil games making an appearance on PC, the consoles would also get them but it never came to pass.

Guess they're just waiting for the unlimited power and potential of the Switch 2 in order to cleanly bring over some 25+ year-old PS1 games :D

• Haha 1

Games leaving next month.

Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition | PS4, PS5
Kingdom Hearts III | PS4
Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory | PS4
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue | PS4
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX | PS4
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen | PS4
The Sims 4 The Sims 4 City Living | PS4
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM EXTREME VS. MAXIBOOST ON | PS4
Superliminal | PS4, PS5
Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising | PS4, PS5
KLONOA Phantasy Reverie Series* | PS4, PS5
Teardown | PS5
Chorus | PS4, PS5
What Remains of Edith Finch | PS4, PS5
Overcooked! 2 | PS4
Blasphemous | PS4
Moving Out | PS4

I had a couple of those down for doing another platinum run. Probably just sack them off now. Also, wanted to try Chorus at some point.  I remember you enjoying it, @drahkon.

12 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

No trophies for Dino Crisis. :( Capcom clearly can't be bothered when it comes to their classic releases. I'm very disappointed.

No trophies sucks, but to somehow make it even worse, I'm reading now (and just checked the PS Store myself to verify, and it appears to be true) – you can actually buy Dino Crisis, it can only be played with a PS+ Premium sub? Meaning there's also no cross-buy with the PS3 or Vita for those PS Classic releases. 

GZ8f1UtW0AANy19?format=jpg&name=large

VS

GZ8f1V2WYAAgs31?format=jpg&name=large

Shocking isn't it, really? For all the good stuff Capcom has done to turn their to around over the course of nearly a decade now, what a weird thing to falter on: no trophies, not actually being able to give them your money for some of their games, and doing a poor job of releasing certain classic games on modern platforms. 

This should be such an easy win for them ::shrug:

Edited by Julius