Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Hero-of-Time

5 hours ago, darksnowman said:

I have Crazy Redd today. Unless I'm having an off day with spot the difference, according to what I see online, it looks like he has brought four fakes. :( 

Serene painting
Scary painting
Quaint painting
Mystic statue

That was almost exactly what I had yesterday, though I had a fake mona lisa instead of your statue.

• Sad 1

I have a heavy meteorshower here, and Celeste on her usual spot (top right hill). And Kicks. Open right now, can re-open later id necessary.

Edit: Closed right now but still in the game.Let me know if you want to visit.

Edited by Sméagol

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

I have a heavy meteorshower here, and Celeste on her usual spot (top right hill). And Kicks. Open right now, can re-open later id necessary.

Edit: Closed right now but still in the game.Let me know if you want to visit.

I want in!

2 hours ago, darksnowman said:

I will open up from 8-9pm if anyone's up for the birthday celebrations!

Bit late and I'm only seeing this now, but if you're still open I'd love to come over for a real quick visit.

Also people, check the Nook shop app. New seasonal items available.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Bit late and I'm only seeing this now, but if you're still open I'd love to come over for a real quick visit.

Also people, check the Nook shop app. New seasonal items available.

I saw you were on Animal Crossing but when you didn't pop over, I swapped back to playing Tales of Vesperia. :( 

Just now, darksnowman said:

I saw you were on Animal Crossing but when you didn't pop over, I swapped back to playing Tales of Vesperia. :( 

What time? Because I checked the forum once in a while to see if you were on. In-game I can't see whether you're online or not..

Oh well. Better luck next time!

28 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

I'm genuinely surprised there even are Wisp spirits when playing online.

I think from how I’ve done it before, if you have your gate open and no one is in he will be around, if you speak to him before anyone enters he splits off and the spirits are over your island. When someone comes in they are still about. I assume if you haven’t spoken to him and someone is on your island then he won’t spilt. I do know that he won’t take the spirits back,if someone is there on your island when you try.