Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Hero-of-Time

Redd has fake Scenic, Quaint painting and Gallant statue.

He also has a real Serene painting I'm keeping to trade for something I don't have.

19 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Does anyone have the Black and Red teacup ride in their nook miles stuff? Need this one for a friend. (And one for me if you can spare the nook miles)

I have it. Just making sure, it's last one of these four https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Teacup_ride

8 hours ago, Tales said:

Redd has fake Scenic, Quaint painting and Gallant statue.

He also has a real Serene painting I'm keeping to trade for something I don't have.

I have it. Just making sure, it's last one of these four https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Teacup_ride

Yep. That’s the one Tales. If you can spare two that would be great. If not one is fine. 

4 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

That’s fine by me. I have a meteor shower tonight so will be open most of the evening after 7pm. 

Ok, I will be shipping it by the mail because I think you get them today then.

edit: Okay I can't do that appearently. You'll get them tomorrow.

Edited by Tales

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

Celeste here. Let me know if you're interested, I'll probably open later this evening.

I'm interested.

I also should have Celeste tomorrow during the heavy meteor shower. Will open after 9pm uk time if I don't forget.

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Tales said:

I'm interested.

I also should have Celeste tomorrow during the heavy meteor shower. Will open after 9pm uk time if I don't forget.

I'm open right now! I'm may be AFK, but I'll leave it open for a while. If necessary I can also open up later.

• Like 1